Mock with a couple of trades

DTMW78

For one I HIGHLY doubt the falcons trade with their biggest rival to let them get a QB. But if they were going to do that no way they take that little. They are demanding both first a 2nd and more. Although the saints would say no the falcons have no incentive to give them their QB especially if they don't think that QB will just hard.

33 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

For one I HIGHLY doubt the falcons trade with their biggest rival to let them get a QB. But if they were going to do that no way they take that little. They are demanding both first a 2nd and more. Although the saints would say no the falcons have no incentive to give them their QB especially if they don't think that QB will just hard.

The trade included a 2nd next year but I forgot to add it on.

Falcons shouldn't be worrying about anything but adding picks and talent to the roster, full rebuild imo.

12 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

The trade included a 2nd next year but I forgot to add it on.

Falcons shouldn't be worrying about anything but adding picks and talent to the roster, full rebuild imo.

But why risk letting your rival get a guy  who may be your problem for 10-15 years? Doesn't make since. If your gonna do it gotta gough them since they have the threat of Seattle behind them who may go QB.

37 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

But why risk letting your rival get a guy  who may be your problem for 10-15 years? Doesn't make since. If your gonna do it gotta gough them since they have the threat of Seattle behind them who may go QB.

Suppose so but I just don't think Willis is that guy. ATL no where near competing so I would take the picks and start building.

12 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Suppose so but I just don't think Willis is that guy. ATL no where near competing so I would take the picks and start building.

So why would you take Wyatt over Davis for the Falcons? Just curious is that how you have them rated? I feel like Davis is that NT that Atlanta could use to run the 3-4 they want to be able to, but I'm not mad at Wyatt either but I do believe he's going in the 2nd round not in the middle of the first so there's value left on the table there. Feels like almost a worst case scenario for the Falcons in terms of the way the board shook out after trading down from 8. As much as I love a trade down I feel almost like Atlanta should have just sat there and took Jermaine Johnson since they got almost nothing in return plus are reaching in the middle of the first.

38 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

So why would you take Wyatt over Davis for the Falcons? Just curious is that how you have them rated? I feel like Davis is that NT that Atlanta could use to run the 3-4 they want to be able to, but I'm not mad at Wyatt either but I do believe he's going in the 2nd round not in the middle of the first so there's value left on the table there. Feels like almost a worst case scenario for the Falcons in terms of the way the board shook out after trading down from 8. As much as I love a trade down I feel almost like Atlanta should have just sat there and took Jermaine Johnson since they got almost nothing in return plus are reaching in the middle of the first.

I think Wyatt's a good pick between 15-20.

Davis has some motor issues imo.

Big NT's can found later on.

Edited by DTMW78

14 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

I think Wyatt's a good pick between 15-20.

Davis has some motor issues imo.

Big NT's can found later on.

Cool, so that's kinda how your board shakes out then, gotcha :D no worries, just curious kinda what the thought process was as most would disagree, but that's no biggy. I think for me I prefer Davis, but again that's preference and I really don't see the value there with that trade, I want more from the Stains in return.

1 hour ago, iloxygenil said:

So if no trade back available would you take Davis at #8??

Im different here i could care less who we trade with i want that trade down.  Im fine with the trade as is 1st and 2 2nd round picks and 16 is a good spot to be in for the Falcons.    I like Wyatt but no way in heck im taking him over Davis.     Give me Davis at 16 after the trade and then use that those 3 2nd round pick to grab us a Edge rusher like Bonitto, a WR like Watson, and a RB like Hall and  then in round 3 go Edge, WR, or LB again and we are fricken rolling baby.