Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

With the 26th selection, the Tennessee Titans select Kenyon Green, IOL Texas A&M

20211009_FB_GAME_ALABAMA_AS_0173.jpg

The Berlin Wall currently provides better blocking than the Titans line, and that was before they let a couple starters go.  Need kind of meets value here, though they would have preferred to try and drop a couple spots to pick him up.

Webmaster didn't like New York Mick's screen name and has requested a new one before he will be allowed in. 

OK.  I give up. I will not give you my opinion on this one, but.. 

1.  Did the Webmaster try to contact Mick to tell him this? 
Not to my knowledge.. I'm sending a DM to New York Mick on Discord to change his screen name.    But seriously?  Plus, if he can't make any posts or send messages, how the hell is he supposed to change his screen name?

2. Did the webmaster consider that his name just might be "Mick"?
I don't know, but I guess that doesn't matter whether it is or it is not..

OK... New York Mick re-registered under the name "New York Ham".  Please allow him full access ASAP so he can get going.  

Just sent the above to the forum Webmaster.  Hope it doesn't take long this time.

12 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

I will take the Bucs

Give me a second to make the selection.

already posted it for you.  We've had our fair share of delays and a family holiday weekend slowed it down more. Once you confirmed it I had the post ready, because I was going to make the same exact pick.

Welcome aboard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcat said:

Just wondering where Ojabo would have went but for the injury?  Love this kid (and I do not like the Wolverines like ever)

I think between 15-22 somewhere honestly. He was still a little raw. And there’s other talent at the position. 
I guess we’ll never really know.

I’m curious where he actually goes now. Personally I think it’s a smart gamble for any team rebuilding between 30-40

• Like 1

With the 31st selection of the draft, the Cincinati Bengals select Arnold Ebiketie, EDGE, The Pennsylvania State University.

9.18.fball.62.jpg

Would have liked picking him in the second round much better, but with no grades materializing we get the best player that's need adjacent on our board.

And yes, I made sure to put the full university name just because OSU fans love to do that in these mocks for some reason.

@Gopher OTC

@JetsWash On Deck.

51 minutes ago, Ortizer said:

With the 31st selection of the draft, the Cincinati Bengals select Arnold Ebiketie, EDGE, The Pennsylvania State University.

9.18.fball.62.jpg

Would have liked picking him in the second round much better, but with no grades materializing we get the best player that's need adjacent on our board.

And yes, I made sure to put the full university name just because OSU fans love to do that in these mocks for some reason.

@Gopher OTC

@JetsWash On Deck.

Love this kid and feel like he's going to be an impact on Sundays. Will be interesting to see where he's actually drafted.

• Like 1