Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

Last call....  for pick #6

Whelp, it sure would have been nice to find a trade down partner and get more picks.  Carolina has no 2nd or 3rd rd picks.  Even with a trade back, Panthers still would have picked OT, LT in particular,  to fill the gaping void, that near decade long festering sore at tackle.  Left tackle.  And when you think about it, Ickey was already at home in the State of North Carolina. Finally, LT won't mean left turnstile.

usatsi_16828030_168388302_lowres.jpg

Edited by dcat

4 hours ago, GOTA said:

I love that pick for the Texans.  Thibodeaux under Lovie Smith?  Oh yeah!  I get that same vibe I get when I see him in these mocks for Jets under Salah.  These are coaches who can get the most out a pass rusher like that

Nice job @202Belden!

Appreciate it my CT brother!

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Oh well that’s better……..

Season 6 Wtf GIF by Paramount+

I picked him for Eagles with one of the three firsts before the big trade.  The middle one of the three.

Edited by dcat

Holiday weekend: Since this is a major holiday weekend, including travel, we are going to go easy with the clock.  If you can just check in every now and then, especially if you know your turn is coming....  Also, this is the round for major trades and with the holiday here, it's just a poor combination.  

Asking for patience, when needed ..  through the end of the holiday weekend.

Carry on.  @Wpob is in Pacific time (of course) and he is OTC.  I hope we have our pick by 11 EDT or sooner.  But no big deal if we don't.  

Pick 10 (Jets) is up for sale

1 minute ago, 202Belden said:

@Wpob(Seattle) has agreed to trade pick #9 and #109 to @202Belden (Houston) for pick # 13, #68, and #183

Well you both posted in opposite threads. But the good news is you agree on the numbers. Sounds like it's Houston's turn again.

3 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Well you both posted in opposite threads. But the good news is you agree on the numbers. Sounds like it's Houston's turn again.

Yup.  I can't wait to see who the Texans were looking for.  I loved their first pick