Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That seems like a really sad way to spend your time

Really.... what a waste of the time when they could be leading productive lives doing mock drafts for a large chunk of April.

Sorry for the delay.... Just got home from coaching baseball.  As for the OTC pick....

The Vikings and Eagles have agreed to the following trade:

Minnesota gives picks 12, 156, and 250.

Philadelphia gives picks 15, 83, and 237.

The Ravens had some good players fall to them who just didn't fit what they do.  Charles Cross is a pure zone blocker.  Tyler Linderbaum lacks the size and strength they want on the offensive line.  These guys fit other teams great but not the Ravens.  Devin Lloyd fits every team.  He is a playmaker which the Ravens really missed on defense last year with all the injuries.  

Patrick Queen stays at Will like he mostly doing last year.  Lloyd gets the green dot by the end of the year.  New DC Mike Macdonald gets someone in the middle who allows him to use all the different exotic pressures he couldn't because of the coverage issues in that area.  Everyone wins

5 minutes ago, dcat said:

Sorry, we Jets fans are still suffering from Jamal Adams Emesis Syndrome

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We Eagles's fans are still suffering from Howie Roseman so this will likely never happen no matter how much sense it makes.

Adams syndrome is far more contagious.  Look.  The Jets have spread it to Seattle fans.  No mask would help that.  Nearly 100% of Seahawks fans are nauseated every time they think of what they sacrificed for his occasional pass rush with his lead feet that produces zero coverage and piss-poor tackling.

Edited by dcat

14 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Saints almost went with OL, but couldn't pass on the smooth route running WR Olave from OSU to pair with Michael Thomas.

Chargers go with BPA and bolster their offensive line with the massive Penning from Northern Iowa.

Really like Olave pick.  I had him higher than a lot of the rankings too

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Eagles will hold this draft hostage until someone trades up! 

but seriously I am running out for a bit and will pick it trade when I come back. Send me a pm if you wanna deal 

No worries.  We all see what this weekend is.