Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

1 hour ago, New York Ham said:

Pick 185 Buffalo 

DL - Jayden Peevy, Texas AM

5f8ba4056d980.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

@JetWash otc

@Wpob otd

The Colts have interviewed him and two other DLs, as well Wydermyer from A&M.

I’m not real sure who their real target is. I think it might be Leal or Peevy. But in this mock I took Farrell from LSU, who I like a bit more. 

Our interviews have been very interesting this year. Very few interviews at WR/OT. Likely our biggest needs. So they’re focusing mostly on what they’ll do late, and trying to hide their earlier (top 90) targets. 

Personally I would love to have conversations with a few GMs about their strategies when it comes to top-30 interviews. 

• Like 1

So, we've made our way to pick 200.  Back in 2020, I ran the same 'Last Chance' Mock that we started I think several days earlier than we did here and it was during that 1st month of lockdown.  Guess how many picks we finished?   

Spoiler

Therefore, we absolutely must get a few more in to beat that number.  That's all there is to it.

Some of you were in that 2020 mock and if you're curious how you did, or how your favorite team did, here's the link to the 2020 mock: 2020 Last Chance Mock Results

and @BowserBroncos you shouldn't look at what I did to your Broncos. 

and after looking at the team by team picks in that draft... the hands down, no argument winner is @jcrell623 for the Miami Dolphins.  Sure it helps to have three 1st rd picks... but he hit on all of them and hit on rd 2 with Jonathan Taylor.  Sick.  I'm thankful the real Dolphins could never draft that well.  

Edited by dcat
  • Like 2