Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

From Discord discussion, we have a consensus pick ready to go for the Colts, one that is pretty consistent with how @RTTRUTH drafted for Colts in the 4th in the Total Control Mock.   Feel free to post what you think colts should do here at #122.

Edited by dcat

12 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I’m here.

Make offers quick for the selection if interested. I need about 20 to figure out who I want because I’m in three different mocks and cannot remember who is available where

take  your time now that you are here.  You chose Brisker and Howell in the other rounds.  I sent you a PM with what we were going to pick as a consensus FYI

14 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Came fairly close to going with Marquis Hayes myself. This is probably the perfect spot for him imo

I think he will go very early... maybe mid-late 2d round.  But I think that about too many prospects anyway.  He's massive and built for NFL. 

It's probably was a controversial pick, some will say it's too high for a Punter, but I don't have other pick until 206 and couldn't pass up on having the "Punt God" kicking in the Mile High.

Sam Martin is a good punter, but is far from perfect and now it is costing too much as we are finally paying a great QB, so we need the most cap possible for the next free agency and Martin will have to play for another team. Hopefully someone would pay a 2023 day 3 pick for him in August.

Welcome to Denver Matt!

04.21.22_%E2%80%9CPunt-God%E2%80%9D-Matt

17 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

It's probably was a controversial pick, some will say it's too high for a Punter, but I don't have other pick until 206 

Sure you do...  until such time, you'll continue to serve out your "designated GM" role for the consensus picks as they pop up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Tired Fat Cat GIF by Boomerang Official

Me straight chillin' in this mock after trading all my 3rds and 4ths.

Wake a guy up if we ever get to the 5th....lol

You control round 5.  You have like 15% of the picks or something.  The stage will be yours if and when we get there. 

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

It's probably was a controversial pick, some will say it's too high for a Punter, but I don't have other pick until 206 and couldn't pass up on having the "Punt God" kicking in the Mile High.

Sam Martin is a good punter, but is far from perfect and now it is costing too much as we are finally paying a great QB, so we need the most cap possible for the next free agency and Martin will have to play for another team. Hopefully someone would pay a 2023 day 3 pick for him in August.

Welcome to Denver Matt!

04.21.22_%E2%80%9CPunt-God%E2%80%9D-Matt

Probably goes higher in the real deal. 
His position is the only thing that makes it feel possibly controversial 

• Like 1