Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

With Von Miller moving east, the Rams need to bring in some fresh legs to attack from the outside, but someone with enough versatility to bump inside and create havoc there as well. Zachary Carter fits the mold for the Rams here at the end of the 4th.  

• Like 1

Stepping in for the Bears (I'm a huge Bears fan and following team needs pretty carefully)... I went with Steuber, who can technically play both guard and tackle for the Bears' offensive scheme.  Big dude, not a road grader but solid in all facets of the game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Damn ... @dcat ... nice grab with Mike Rose.  That guy oozes fantasy production at some point.  Poor man's Luke Kuechly.  I had him targeted for the Bolts at 5.17

That was @Wpob's pick for the Seahawks.  I'm just the delivery boy.

24 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Damn ... @dcat ... nice grab with Mike Rose.  That guy oozes fantasy production at some point.  Poor man's Luke Kuechly.  I had him targeted for the Bolts at 5.17

16 minutes ago, dcat said:

That was @Wpob's pick for the Seahawks.  I'm just the delivery boy.

6 minutes ago, darin3 said:

ah, well then... well-delivered and nice job @Wpob.... he's going to be a fantasy producer

might I add youz guys are all lousy tippers. 😁

Edited by dcat
  • Like 1

Terrel Bernard has some dings but was wildly productive in '19 and '21.  Flies to the ball and could be what the Bolts had hoped Kenneth Murray would be.  Murray is still a question mark but if he continues to suck, Bernard could be the replacement.

Saints lost Marcus Williams but brought in Marcus Maye at safety.  Still, given this is their last pick, they want to nab a younger safety with some upside.  No better in the 5th than Bubba Bolden.  Inconsistent and needs work, but the framework and athleticism are there for sure.

I wont make anyone wait more than 15 minutes, but this is the Jets last pick and I want to trade back to grab another.  

So  if this is a spot where you see something you like... move up.  15 minutes from editing the sheet.

With pick 169, the Titans select James Mitchell, TE Virginia Tech.  While his injury history is slightly concerning, he provides the most upside as a vertical threat up the seams of the remaining tight ends.

Mitchell_J_21FB_mt_DK_0997E.jpg

On a fun side note, he was actually on the list of candidates I gave DCat before my previous Titans pick.