Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

Starting Consensus discussion for Browns pick #99 here and in Discord. 

They chose Travis Jones and Thayer Munford at 44 & 78.  Considering it's a Sunday and all, we'll let the clock go 4 hrs for him.   That means I'd like to get a pick in no later than 3pm EDT.

If you have any thoughts on a Browns pick here, let us know. 

Just now, darin3 said:

@dcat are we going to continue doing this on thursday up until the draft kicks off?  i am headed out of town so if any of my teams come up, i won't be able to pick.... sorry in advance.

Yeah last year (2 yrs ago) we went up to Thursday afternoon 4 pm.  I'll keep this rolling thru then.  If you have to exit let us know and we will fill in.

2 minutes ago, dcat said:

Yeah last year (2 yrs ago) we went up to Thursday afternoon 4 pm.  I'll keep this rolling thru then.  If you have to exit let us know and we will fill in.

thanks man, sorry about that...  i might just send you a list of team needs if picks are upcoming and you can pick BPA based on that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dcat said:

@GOTA, As you know from the RSR draft I really like Goedeke.  He's a nice pick for Ravens there.  Can play all over the line.

I'm with you.  Honestly they keep saying that Linderbaum reminds people of Yanda but I don't it at all.  Goedeke really does remind me Marshal Yanda who had a nasty mean streak when the game was on.  Yanda also played his rookie season at RT because the starter was hurt.  The Ravens sent a lot of coaches to that Central Michigan Pro Day so they are looking at both of these Tackles

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dcat said:

Weve been talking dolphins in Discord.  Any thoughts?  I have to step away for half hour. We'll put up a pick then.

Great choice.  LB is an underrated position in this draft.  There's a good handful of guys that could be legit starters (and fantasy producers, for those that care) in this draft.  Anderson is one of them and is vastly underrated at this point.  For the Dolphins to get him at the end of the 3rd is robbery.  The Fins have Jerome Baker, who operates better as the 1B in the 3-4, and Elandon Roberts is just a guy.  Anderson could supplant him as soon as this year.

• Like 1

Let's see how deep we can get into round 4 today.  Here are the next 10 GMs OTC:

@darin3 Rams
@Wpob 49ers
@JetWash Jags
@New York Ham Steelers
@202Belden 2 back-to-back  Texans
@GOTA Ravens
@dcat Jets
@Heymangold Giants
@New York Ham Commanders
@Ortizer Bengals

@darin3 is out in the LA area.  So our first pick today will come from the West Coast. Go figure.

Edited by dcat

Rams need to replace the departed Darious Williams so they go with a name near and dear to the hearts of Ls Angeles in Coby Bryant, a solid corner who's seen plenty of testing due to "Sauce" being on the other side for the Bearcats.

• Like 1

LB is another need for Saints, and they grab local product Damone Clark to eventually/possibly supplant Demario Davis at ILB.  He's slipped mightily due to recent surgery but he can redshirt 2022 and come back to fight for the job in 2023.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, darin3 said:

LB is another need for Saints, and they grab local product Damone Clark to eventually/possibly supplant Demario Davis at ILB.  He's slipped mightily due to recent surgery but he can redshirt 2022 and come back to fight for the job in 2023.

Clark is a really good guy.  This whole process has sucked for him.  I hope he comes back strong in 2023 and just puts all this behind him.

• Like 1