Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

3 hours ago, darin3 said:

😭 serves me right for not taking you up on your offer to go to #75.... moore was who the chargers were after to slide into the slot with keenan allen on one side and mike williams on the other

consolation prize is wandale robinson who is just as smooth in the slot as moore.... will be another weapon for justin herbert in that high-octane offense.... allen and williams are bigger WRs... bolts needed more of a speed guy to operate in space... robinson definitely fits the bill... 

Moore was the guy I was most contemplating of picking at 75 over picking someone that would fill a need.

I have him so high that would be hard to pass if I had no deal to trade down....even tho I have so much talent at WR

• Like 1

2022 3rd round is the richest 3rd round I can remember.  At least it feels that way.  For all the talk of a week top 16 in rd 1, 2nd and 3rd are really sweet.  Could be my imagination.

Edited by dcat

19 minutes ago, dcat said:

Nice pick for the Pats @Heymangold. Williams I, think is undervalued on that rankings list.  Could be an anchor for that DL down the road.

Except that, because of the past assault allegations, I don’t think BB goes near him, certainly this early.

I don’t know all the details of the case. The real teams probably do. He’s a bit of a question mark for me because of that.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Except that, because of the past assault allegations, I don’t think BB goes near him, certainly this early.

I don’t know all the details of the case. The real teams probably do. He’s a bit of a question mark for me because of that.

I don't know the details either.  I was just looking at some twitter breakdowns of his play and I thought he should be higher.  External legal issues can turn a good prospect into an UDFA in the blink of an eye.