Pick 4 scenario: Who is your pick?

dcat

If fans were given a little more info, I don’t think we’d make bad decisions.  Becton’s knee and Fant’s extension demands are unknown to us.   I’d get Icky if I didn’t like either the Fant or Becton situation.  

If not, I think Sauce is the real deal, so that would be my pick, even though it doesn’t feel like a burning need.  

BUT…. If they think there is a clear WR1 and they don’t trade for one before the draft, throw it all out and take one.   WRs might bounce back, but that group was a huge letdown last season.  This is the biggest need, but I still don’t want a forced pick for the sake of it.  If they grade 5 WRs close, 10 will be fine.  

• Like 1

Here's my take, is a pass rusher at 4 a must have in light of such a deep DE/OLB class? My take is no, same holds true for WR do we have to draft one in the first round? No we don't, why? Because its a deep WR class.

So who do we draft? If Sauce is there I want him, if he is not do we draft a OL or do we wait, is there value further down the board or into the second round.

Sauce or J.J. and if you believe some of the hype, the Jets are in love with J.J.

So normally I do a contest each year that you can name 10 players you think we draft. Whoever gets the most right wins. Meaning you can list 5 guys who you think we might draft in the 1st 2 picks… but then you only have 5 choices for the remaining 7 picks. You don’t have to say draft a lot bc trades can obviously change a lot.