Which uniforms are the nicest and the ugliest?

Championshiporbust

Mike Dee should face a lengthy prison sentence for the atrocities committed against the Dolphins logo and uniforms. It was a case of change for the sake of change and came at absolutely the worst time because the entire organization was on tilt. The details didn't matter. Nothing good was going happen at that point in time. I was emphasizing it on Dolphin forums. Now it's case of corporate stubbornness. They refuse to go back to the originals full time because it would be a concession of mistake. There is nothing more laughably pathetic than corporate frailty.

Somebody here made a great point that the 2010s were the worst decade for uniforms. Virtually every shift was for the worst except the organizations that had some clarity and returned to classic designs.

I always thought the Panthers and Jaguars really blew it. They came into the league together as the first new franchises in decades. Those logos and uniforms really had a chance to be special and memorable. Then somehow they got caught in '90s crap design and mangled everything. A logo should be something that stands out and i easily sketched in 10 or 20 seconds, not some complicated nothingness that blends into the helmet. The Panthers have never had competent uniforms. That's the only team that should start from scratch. Jacksonville had the great teal above white. Instead of leaving that alone they somehow brainstormed that additional decisions were required. 

Most of the old time designs are very good, like Chiefs, Vikings, Cowboys, Colts, Bears, Packers, etc. I'm speaking more of logos than uniforms. But it makes sense that original is best. At that point the slate is blank. Clear mind. They don't think they have to conform to anything or deviate from something. Contrast to the Mike Dee situation in which he was stupidly determined to take the dolphin and twist it all around against the natural curvature of the helmet, just to have his stamp on it. It was like a dog peeing on a tree.

8 hours ago, Awsi Dooger said:

Then somehow they got caught in '90s crap design and mangled everything.

Speaking of 90's mistakes, the Patriots' 1993 change was terrible. I knew that they felt that they needed a change, but the Flying Elvis<<<<Pat Patriot. Besides, they made the right change in bringing in Parcells and drafting Bledsoe. That's what matters. They should have left the unis alone.

On 4/19/2022 at 6:21 AM, AkronsWitness said:

Dont worry OP, change is coming with new ownership

FPMVZqMVgAEnY7L?format=jpg&name=large

Even as a Broncos fan I have to say our uniforms could use an update. I'm sure the new owner will take that on before long. 

These leaked ones pictured above are pretty cool, I think I could get on board with that.