Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

1 Pitre S
2 Mafe DE
3 Muma LB
4 Andersen LB (his ceiling might be Urlacher)
5 Ojabo DE
6 Willis QB
7 McCollum CB
8 Dean LB
9 Booth CB
10 Brisker S
11 Ebikete DE
12 Williams DE
13 Pickens/Skyy WR (not happening, but upgrades over Quez)
15 Rhyan RG
16 Winfrey and Jones DT (If we're moving on from Cox and Hargrave...gonna need more than just Davis and Milton)
18 Bonitto DE
19 Cross S
20 Chenal/Beavers/Harris LB
23 McCreary/Woolen CB
25 Howell QB
26 Ridder QB
27 McBride TE
28 Parham/Jurgens OG/C
30 Poe OG
31 Jones CB

Guys I'm hoping we take

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think Zyon McCollum might be the best CB available over Booth. It's a hot take, but McCollum the most athletic CB prospect in years. His ceiling is higher than Booth imo.

Uhhhh Tariq Woolen exists?

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Uhhhh Tariq Woolen exists?

McCollum more agile and just as fast. just looks smoother in general on tape to me. legit reminds me of DRC, but a more willing tackler since DRC was a wuss when it came to contact.

Edited by Jeezla

Not to mention Woolen is a whole 2 inches taller and has 3 inch longer arms.

4.26 > 4.33

Don't get me wrong McCollum is a close 2nd and in most drafts IS the most athletic corner. But from an athletic profile, Woolen is just unreal for the corner position.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

kENOLVt.png

QF4HoFB.png

Gimme Woolen

Gimme the guy who didn't skip the 3-cone because it probably was going to just be ok. He does have T-rex arms tho. Regardless of spider charts, McCollum looks better on film. iirc McCollum also performed better at Senior Bowl. Give us both tbh.

Edited by Jeezla

The smart move is probably target DE in the 2nd, S or LB in the 3rd, but I freaking love Pitre. That being said, Williams, Ojabo, Mafe, Bonitto, Ebikete, and Cam Thomas are all probably going in the next 25 picks. We'll probably take Drake Jackson, and people will love the pick, but I won't.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

The smart move is probably target DE in the 2nd, S in the 3rd, but I freaking love Pitre.

Unless the value is crazy at DE I don't see us targeting a DL. Two confirmed starters at DE, Milton can play DE as well and BG is coming back. Think the Davis pick locked us in on the DL for the year unless there is just crazy value at 51(Mafe making it there).

I think CB has to be the main thing we are looking for, followed by Safety and OG. Sleeper picks would be RB/TE.

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Unless the value is crazy at DE I don't see us targeting a DL. Two confirmed starters at DE, Milton can play DE as well and BG is coming back. Think the Davis pick locked us in on the DL for the year unless there is just crazy value at 51(Mafe making it there).

I think CB has to be the main thing we are looking for, followed by Safety and OG. Sleeper picks would be RB/TE.

The only time Milton looked good last year was at DT. BG is probably cooked. Barnett on 1 year deal and not good. After this season, all we have is Sweat. DE was a more pressing need than DT prior to us trading for Davis.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

The only time Milton looked good last year was at DT. BG is probably cooked. Barnett on 1 year deal and not good. After this season, all we have is Sweat.

I mean I don't agree with this at all but ok. Reddick is going to play DE as well so can't just remove him from the conversation completely.

Regardless it is extremely clear that CB and Safety are much bigger needs on day 2 than DE.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean I don't agree with this at all but ok. Reddick is going to play DE as well so can't just remove him from the conversation completely.

Regardless it is extremely clear that CB and Safety are much bigger needs on day 2 than DE.

I mean, QB is a bigger need than all of those, but as it relates to the 2022 season, yeah CB and S more pressing. Looking at 2023 though? DE just as big of a hole, unless maybe you consider Hassan a true edge, which I don't. I think he's basically going to be a QB spy that rushes or drops into coverage based on the play call. We'll try to emulate what Dallas did with Parsons, but it won't be as good. Either way, Hassan and Sweat ain't enough. We'll need a 3rd guy, and Milton freaking Williams aint it.

Edited by Jeezla

Seriously with the additions of AJ and Paschal and the way Sirianni speaks about Quez. Surely they use Reagor as a trade up chip, right? 

Please take the hit Howie, admit your mistake, get whatever value you can and move on. Last thing this team needs is the distraction of a 1st rd pick headcase fighting to make the 53 man roster as WR #5.