EC Playoffs Round 2: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Milwaukee Bucks (Series tied 3-3)

beekay414

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I love how both fan bases think the refs hosed them. That was a crazy ending. My butthole is finally unclenching.

I only see one side actually complaining about the refs like it changed the game

imo the game was over when Tatum didn’t wake up in the 2nd half.

8 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Lmao necessary for fouls the bulldozer giannis gets away with

Serious with this? Giannis gets fouled every time he touches the ball. Embarrassing watching C’s flop around all game. He’s gotta shake guys off that hanging from his arms or coming in late on a weak attempt to get a charge and you want offensive fouls just because there the ones who go flying when they make contact 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

The rip through ain't getting you 3 FTs there. Play basketball and not to the refs and maybe they give him the shot.

Not saying he didn't rip through, but he was definitely pulling to shoot and Holiday didn't give him a choice but to exaggerate.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Not saying he didn't rip through, but he was definitely pulling to shoot and Holiday didn't give him a choice but to exaggerate.

PoE makes that move a non-shot this year. In no way was that a natural shooting motion.

Well I’m glad I put out the reverse jynx Celtics in 5 post earlier. Rather win than be right.

Tatum played awful but we only got 22 points out of the Combo of Allen, Portis, Wes and Pat. It ain’t enough.

Edited by packerstk7

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Now do it full speed, not frame by frame. Totally normal shooting motion, not "oh I'm gonna pull cuz he's reaching aka a rip through.

Regardless, y'all can dwell on that **** all you want, the only reason they were in the game was because the refs so acting like they got screwed is hilarious. It was literally 17-0 in FTA the last 17 minutes of the game but I don't see y'all dwelling on that.

Enjoy the L to those rooting against us.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Now do it full speed, not frame by frame.

Regardless, y'all can dwell on that **** all you want, the only reason they were in the game was because the refs so acting like they got screwed is hilarious. It was literally 17-0 in FTA the last 17 minutes of the game but I don't see y'all dwelling on that.

Enjoy the L to those rooting against us.

Funny that a small market team like the Bucks who build the right way and have won 2 championships 50 years apart with one of the most likeable “big 3” are all of a sudden the team to hate.

3 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Funny that a small market team like the Bucks who build the right way and have won 2 championships 50 years apart with one of the most likeable “big 3” are all of a sudden the team to hate.

Celebrating Nba Finals GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

• Like 1