EC Playoffs Round 2: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Milwaukee Bucks (Series tied 3-3)

beekay414

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I like him off the court. I like his aggressiveness. Just wish the refs would call him for about 50 percent more of his offensive fouls.

That’s fair. I wish he would be 50% less reckless on his drives and back downs. I guess you can’t fault the guy though for doing it while he gets away with it.

• Like 1

So KD isn’t the only one that’s getting locked down by the Celtics defense. I was led to believe Giannis was going to dominate and show why he is clearly the best player on the planet. He is having trouble scoring just like KD did and his game is more physical than KD so you would think he would impose his will more. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

So KD isn’t the only one that’s getting locked down by the Celtics defense. I was led to believe Giannis was going to dominate and show why he is clearly the best player on the planet. He is having trouble scoring just like KD did and his game is more physical than KD so you would think he would impose his will more. 

at least he won a game lol

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

KD sitting at home with 0 playoff wins. No need to bring him up.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

at least he won a game lol

True that is true lol. Although the Nets had at least three chances to win 3 games if KD and/or Kyrie was more aggressive down the stretch in the game. They just wasnt. And by all means Im not saying the Bucks still cant win and I think Giannis bc he is way more aggressive than KD was he will eventually play better as the series goes along. Im just saying the first 2 games he has been struggling being his dominant self which everyone just assumed he would be dominant right out of the gate. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

True that is true lol. Although the Nets had at least three chances to win 3 games if KD and/or Kyrie was more aggressive down the stretch in the game. They just wasnt. And by all means Im not saying the Bucks still cant win and I think Giannis bc he is way more aggressive than KD was he will eventually play better as the series goes along. Im just saying the first 2 games he has been struggling being his dominant self which everyone just assumed he would be dominant right out of the gate. 

there ain't a scorer in the world going to dominate grant williams

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

KD sitting at home with 0 playoff wins. No need to bring him up.

I only bring him up bc when we are talking about "the best player on the planet" we cant say LeBron bc he didnt even make the play-in. Everyone said KD, he got shut down and swept. Everyone now is saying Giannis and he hasnt looked like his dominant self in these first 2 games. Yes the Bucks got a win but I thought Game 1 was more of the Celtics just settling for 3's and missing them. I wish they were missing 3's like that in the Nets series and maybe the Nets wouldve won at least 2 games despite KD struggles lol. Felt like the Celtics were making everything against the Nets lol. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

there ain't a scorer in the world going to dominate grant williams

The way Grant Williams is defending now maybe he should get paid like a top notch defender. He need to ask for a pay raise this offseason lol.