EC Playoffs Round 2: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Milwaukee Bucks (Series tied 3-3)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

If you know Giannis (or any star really), they’re going to be super frustrated when they’re playing like garbage. 

I don't know any of them honestly. 

Gotta start getting some Boston whistle. Just gotta. This game is impressive even moreso cause our best player has been worse than Giannis 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I remember when Rob Will was like 3rd in DPotY odds when he's like the 4th best defensive player on his own team lol

He is at worst the 2nd best defensive player on the team. He came back too soon from injury imo

1 minute ago, packerstk7 said:

Crazy how pundits early this year were questioning whether the Celtics should trade one of Tatum or Brown…

Difference was Smart shifting to full time point guard (ending the Schroder experiment) and shifting his mindset imo.  As great as they've been, Smart has had his best year on offense and it isn't talked about much

As someone who has Giannis under 6.5 assists they have given him at least 3 nothing assists. Two dribble handoffs and that Portis pumpfake, spin move, pull-up jumper. Guarantee he gets put in again even tho they will be losing by 22 and gets two assists. That's how my betting has gone recently

Edited by 11sanchez11

24 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

As someone who has Giannis under 6.5 assists they have given him at least 3 nothing assists. Two dribble handoffs and that Portis pumpfake, spin move, pull-up jumper. Guarantee he gets put in again even tho they will be losing by 22 and gets two assists. That's how my betting has gone recently

I haven't seen one legitimate assist by Giannis and this dude has 7 lmao

Edited by 11sanchez11