EC Playoffs Round 2: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Milwaukee Bucks (Series tied 3-3)

beekay414

49 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I honestly don’t know how he’s been out this long. It’s been what, 3 weeks? That’s a long time for MCL.

It keeps some people out a lot longer. Look at how ineffective Rob Williams been since he rushed back

Unfortunately missed the game due to having Covid and subsequently getting my assed kicked but, my lord, what a shooting quarter for the C's in the 4th. Think I saw, and correct me if I'm wrong, they were 15-18 or something stupid like that.

47 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Unfortunately missed the game due to having Covid and subsequently getting my assed kicked but, my lord, what a shooting quarter for the C's in the 4th. Think I saw, and correct me if I'm wrong, they were 15-18 or something stupid like that.

They were that at one point...And it was mainly Horford lol.

Bucks need to clean it up in the 4th quarter as they almost blew a big lead in game 3 as well. 

And I hope you get better! 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

They were that at one point...And it was mainly Horford lol.

Bucks needs to clean it up in the 4th quarter as they almost blew a big lead in game 3 as well. 

Agreed, the iso offense is a joke without Middleton. Need more ball movement and need more out of Jrue. He had a rough one but should bounce back. Huge game tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Agreed, the iso offense is a joke without Middleton. Need more ball movement and need more out of Jrue. He had a rough one but should bounce back. Huge game tomorrow.

Need Allen to have a good game as well...As for Jrue? He's a very good all around player but his offense can be inconsistent and he has a tough cover on the other end. Giannis is going to get his but it's going to be closer to what he did in games 2 and 4 opposed to game 3 most likely so someone else is going to need to have a big game. Lopez may be that guy. 

Also need to stop switching as easy when Tatum tries to get a smaller defender. That allowed him to get going and he made some big plays down the stretch. 

Definitely a huge game tomorrow and one that should come down to the wire just like the previous two games. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Need Allen to have a good game as well...As for Jrue? He's a very good all around player but his offense can be inconsistent and he has a tough cover on the other end. Giannis is going to get his but it's going to be closer to what he did in games 2 and 4 opposed to game 3 most likely so someone else is going to need to have a big game. Lopez may be that guy. 

Also need to stop switching as easy when Tatum tries to get a smaller defender. That allowed him to get going and he made some big plays down the stretch. 

Definitely a huge game tomorrow and one that should come down to the wire just like the previous two games. 

You can just tell that we're running on fumes. Been a long two seasons haha. 

We need Portis to show up as well but he's getting benched due to his defensive shortcomings this series. Just too late on his rotations or makes the wrong reads and you can't leave the corner 3 open with this team.

We also need to adjust to what we're doing with Big Al. You don't need to be in his grill on defense, you just can't leave him friggin' wide open like we have been. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Hope you start to feel better man! @beekay414

What do you think is going on with Portis? Seems weird to give a guy less minutes that was really productive. Think it has to do with Lopez coming back?

Thanks! It's been a rollercoaster this time! I feel good one second and like death the next.

It has to do with his lapses defensively and our straying away from the 3 big man lineup that we ran out vs the Bulls after Middleton's injury. 

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Thanks! It's been a rollercoaster this time! I feel good one second and like death the next.

It has to do with his lapses defensively and our straying away from the 3 big man lineup that we ran out vs the Bulls after Middleton's injury. 

They might need to give him more minutes we need some offense and 3s

Pains me to say it but Jrue has been a net negative at this point in the series. His offense has been awful in general the past couple of postseasons but his defense has always made up for it, this series though they REALLY needed him to step up offensively with no Middleton.