Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread

Texansfan713

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:
13 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We easily have to ammo to go back into the 2nd and get Spiller or Walker if that’s what we want. 

I think Spiller goes early 3rd but I’m good with getting to 2.15 (or in that range).

Ok, Spiller is probably going to go higher than that.

5 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I get I’m an Aggie homer but I’ve seen every snap Spiller has played and I think dude is the best back in the draft 

He reminds me of Arian Foster - not fast or flashy, but one cut and go, finds the soft spot and looks effortless in his stride.

I don’t think he’s the best RB, but I think he’s the best value at a position that is basically replaceable in four years.

I’m not losing sleep over RB because - ideally - you’re running whoever you draft at RB into the ground for four years and then letting them walk after that, not resigning them.

RBs on a 2nd contract is the worst investment in sports. Find a guy who will get the job done on a rookie contract and move on.

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We could use a guy like him but I doubt he lasts to round 3

There is a run on WRs, RBs and DBs right now. I’d put the odds at less than 1% but it seems as if these mini runs are pushing him down.