Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread

Texansfan713

1 hour ago, LORK88 said:

I was hesitant on him pre-draft because he didn't attempt vertical which is usually very telling for defensive front 7 about explosiveness.

That being said, his 10 yard split is d@mn good for a guy his size.  So quickness is there.

1 hour ago, jch1911 said:

I was hesitant on him pre-draft because he didn't attempt vertical which is usually very telling for defensive front 7 about explosiveness.

That being said, his 10 yard split is d@mn good for a guy his size.  So quickness is there.

Definitely worth a shot in the 5th round. Super random, but Booker T carries his weight well. When I saw photos of him, I thought he played DE or LB.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

Definitely worth a shot in the 5th round. Super random, but Booker T carries his weight well. When I saw photos of him, I thought he played DE or LB.

Not surprising.  He was a DE recruit out of High School. 

Edited by Texansfan713

On 5/2/2022 at 3:18 PM, LORK88 said:

Both Booker and Pierce seem to have athletic traits that would make them better pros than college players, IMO. Time in an NFL facility with coaching and training could turn them into fierce players.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...