2022 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread

AFF

Just now, BradfordSteeler said:

I would absolutely love him, highly doubt he reaches 52. Could write the exact same about Pickens and Moore.

I think there are 4 quality WRs left in this range. Pickens, Metchie, Moore, and Watson. There's a chance one is there at 52. A lot of WR needy teams got their guy last night. 

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

I think there are 4 quality WRs left in this range. Pickens, Metchie, Moore, and Watson. There's a chance one is there at 52. A lot of WR needy teams got their guy last night. 

I agree on Metchie, although he'd be more of a reach at 52 than the others. I hope you're right. There are guys later in the draft I like too, like Bo Melton and Khalil Shakir, but it would be nice to get one of these more surefire picks now then maybe take a flier on one of them later as well.

• Like 1

Just now, BradfordSteeler said:

I agree on Metchie, although he'd be more of a reach at 52 than the others. I hope you're right. There are guys later in the draft I like too, like Bo Melton and Khalil Shakir, but it would be nice to get one of these more surefire picks now then maybe take a flier on one of them later as well.

I think you're right about double dipping. We need a lot of help in the WR room, unless they expect Anthony Miller to be a guy. Which I doubt.

• Like 1

Zyon McCollum CB Sam Houston State, Cam Taylor-Britt CB Nebraska

Cole Turner TE Nevada

WR is a hodge podge of madness. Don't get this fascination with the position. You can plug in stop gaps with ease from the UFA market even in a barren state. 

Day three WR for me. What is this Metchie? A name? A hero. No. Merely a traveler over time. He shows up to games and leaves in four years.

Bah! 👋🏽

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I love Travis Jones, and I'd be really happy to have him. I'd rather have a weapon on offense, though. 

Heyward is 32.  Alualu is 35 and Tuitt is Tuitt.  They need some youth/talent on the dline desperately 

• Like 2