NFL Draft Day 2 GDT- We get to participate!!

Forge

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Wasn't sermon a Bobby turner pick? Didn't Kyle say Bobby was literally pounding the table for sermon? 

But yeah he just doesn't look good at...

Yes Turner loved him and Sermon said the two spoke pretty often during the pre draft process 

8 minutes ago, adamq said:

Has anyone seen Tycen Anderson, safety out of Toledo? The measureables are fantastic but he is obviously not a guy who creates turnovers

And of course I have to mention Dane Belton.. I think he could play the Tartt role eventually

I like Anderson. There are a number of guys I like more, but I took him for us in the general forum mock draft

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Any QB you guys fans of taking in the 4th or 5th round?

I'm guessing we take at least two OL with our remaining picks. I can see a trade up in the 4th round as nine picks is too many with this roster. 

Top rated CB remaining? 

I've considered the QB thing... Going to say no. 

Top cb for me is woolen/McCollum. Armour Davis and Bryant are still on the board. Goodrich, Evans and Castro fields are all guys I liked in this range

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've considered the QB thing... Going to say no. 

Top cb for me is woolen/McCollum. Armour Davis and Bryant are still on the board. Goodrich, Evans and Castro fields are all guys I liked in this range

I asked yesterday, but what is your beef with Davis? 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't have any beef with Davis? I took him in a ton of mocks this year

But I see you rate him much lower than other corners? You have listed like 6-7 corners before him since yesterday lol.

But why is he not even projected to go until the late 4th or early 5th in the first place? He seems like a legitimate late 2nd-3rd round prospect to me. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But I see you rate him much lower than other corners? You have listed like 6-7 corners before him since yesterday lol.

But why is he not even projected to go until the late 4th or early 5th in the first place? He seems like a legitimate late 2nd-3rd round prospect to me. 

The only guys I would have take over him now are McCollum (could play safety) and woolen, both mainly on the back of physical traits given their size.  

I thought armour Davis was worth a third for sure, going in the 4th is nice value. They are all in the same bucket in that they are kind of developmental