NFL Draft Day 2 GDT- We get to participate!!

Forge

Yeah it sounds like from that presser, Lynch said after talking with Alex Mack he "gathered enough information to be able to make these picks in the draft" so it sounds like Mack could be coming back. Could also see using mack's space if he retires and possibly cutting Ebukam to free up money for Tretter. 

16 hours ago, AustrianNiner said:

Happy Beef Jurgy day!

😔

Drake Jackson is alright I guess, wasn't the biggest fan but the way the board fell a good decision. The RB is just dumb but whatever at this point. Really like Gray.

Casually ignored the most pressing needs though. Weird Draft. Really surprised they didn't move at all.

Pff big board ranks (250)

Jackson - 43rd

Davis price- 172nd

Gray -  97th

Brugler big board (300)

Jackson - 63rd

Davis Price- 168th

Gray- 118th

Jeremiah (150)

Jackson- 70th

Davis Pierce - (130)

Gray- 87th

Kiper (225)

Jackson- 50th

Davis Pierce- 196

Gray- 149th

Mcshay (336)

Jackson- 53

Davis Pierce- 175

Gray- 177

Some big board rankings for our picks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Pff big board ranks (250)

Jackson - 43rd

Davis price- 172nd

Gray -  97th

Brugler big board (300)

Jackson - 63rd

Davis Price- 168th

Gray- 118th

Jeremiah (150)

Jackson- 70th

Davis Pierce - (130)

Gray- 87th

Kiper (225)

Jackson- 50th

Davis Pierce- 196

Gray- 149th

Mcshay (336)

Jackson- 53

Davis Pierce- 175

Gray- 177

Some big board rankings for our picks

Visualized here

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Any QB you guys fans of taking in the 4th or 5th round?

I'm guessing we take at least two OL with our remaining picks. I can see a trade up in the 4th round as nine picks is too many with this roster. 

Top rated CB remaining? 

Goodrich and woolen are two corners I like. A couple of decent centers still out there as well. The TE class falls off a cliff after the Ruckert pick, so I’m fine not taking one. 

11 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Goodrich and woolen are two corners I like. A couple of decent centers still out there as well. The TE class falls off a cliff after the Ruckert pick, so I’m fine not taking one. 

I would like to see woolen

One- we invest over and over and over again in the running back position, I don't know what the Matt is talking about.  For half his tenure, we've been a top 5 team in terms of paying running backs and we've thrown multiple mid round picks at it

Two- sermon not a fit for the system? Really? Ya think? Lol

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

One- we invest over and over and over again in the running back position, I don't know what the Matt is talking about.  For half his tenure, we've been a top 5 team in terms of paying running backs and we've thrown multiple mid round picks at it

We invest a ton and then the cheapest or latest drafted one produces the most usually.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Wasn't sermon a Bobby turner pick? Didn't Kyle say Bobby was literally pounding the table for sermon? 

But yeah he just doesn't look good at...

Has anyone seen Tycen Anderson, safety out of Toledo? The measureables are fantastic but he is obviously not a guy who creates turnovers

And of course I have to mention Dane Belton.. I think he could play the Tartt role eventually