2022 NFL Draft Day 3(No posting of picks until they are called!)

615finest

23 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Justyn Ross ran a 4.64 40. Not many WRs make it in the NFL running over 4.6.

Yes they do all the time it’s not about the 40 when it comes to WR’s it’s about the the 20 & 10 yrd split & 3 cone. I can name a lot of WR’s that ran 4.6 & had solid careers a few pro bowlers. 

9 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Yes they do all the time it’s not about the 40 when it comes to WR’s it’s about the the 20 & 10 yrd split & 3 cone. I can name a lot of WR’s that ran 4.6 & had solid careers a few pro bowlers. 

Outside of Jerry Rice and Keenan Allen (who was injured when he ran his), who are the successful WRs in the NFL running over 4.6?

Particularly those that aren't the shifty slot type.

I don't disagree about the other numbers being important, but it's not that often that you get a super slow 4.6 guy that has elite acceleration or agility unless they're just on the shorter side.

Edited by TitanSS

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Outside of Jerry Rice and Keenan Allen (who was injured when he ran his), who are the successful WRs in the NFL running over 4.6?

Larry Fitzgerald, Cooper Kupp,and  Anquan Boldin off the top of my head. I think Allen Robinson was in the 4.6 range too.. but at this point in the draft you can take a flier on somebody with a slow 40

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Cooper cup 4.62, Terrell Owens tan 4.6 coming out of chat Larry Fitzgerald 4.63, Anquan Boldin 4.71 Chris Carter 4.63 Michael Crabtree 4.55 4.6 range. Brandon Lloyd was a 1k yard receiver ran 4.6 Chad Johnson ran low 4.5’s pushing 4.6