2022 NFL Draft Day 3(No posting of picks until they are called!)

615finest

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

we've picked up some good players but i just can't possibly understand how you sit through last season and don't think WR depth is a thing that needs to be URGENTLY addressed. it's mind-boggling to me. we are in an even worse spot than before.

Yeah, despite the many good picks, it’s really hard to not call it a mediocre draft at best when you just do not address your biggest need at all.

9 minutes ago, TJM217 said:

Who are guys we are hoping for with the next pick? Bo Melton is a guy to look out for

I like Bo Melton. Fast. Has a great story. Hard worker.

But I'm not holding out hope for WRs.
Its obvious they see their room differently than we do. 
I for one don't hate NWI. But would have loved to see more talented speed guy added. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The last two years have ended on interceptions targeting Khalif Raymond and NWI, feels like a lesson should’ve been learned.

Both those plays were results of players that were supposed to be on the field being hurt, CD and Julio.

Just gotta be healthier. Injuries are gonna happen, just is whack luck. Hopefully we can have better luck with Woods and Burks staying healthy.

Also, at this point, you can't expect to lose a player like AJ and come out looking better. It's gonna take time to rebuild that wr room. Gotta find ways to win when you have to rely on depth pieces that aren't game changers. It's not like it's never been done.

I think they are way more comfortable than people want to think in here with a developing 24 year old in NWI. At least in a gap retooling year like next will be.

Next year is also gonna be looked at also as a retooling/ development year. We will have next free agency and draft to keep building on what this offense will evolve morph into with a influx of new players.

I am at a point where I can see what they are doing and am willing to display patience with certain parts of our team. At least it isn't a full breakdown rebuild. Every team is gonna have holes. That's when strategy comes into play.

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Both those plays were results of players that were supposed to be on the field being hurt, CD and Julio.

that’s literally the point….our WR depth  is so awful that if one guy goes out for a few plays we have practice squad level guys out there. again, look at any other AFC contender. obviously nobody’s replacing a guy like stefon diggs but the guys they have behind him are so much better than NWI it’s comical.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

that’s literally the point….our WR depth  is so awful that if one guy goes out for a few plays we have practice squad level guys out there. again, look at any other AFC contender. obviously nobody’s replacing a guy like stefon diggs but the guys they have behind him are so much better than NWI it’s comical.

But those are teams playing to their identity high volume passing teams, our identity is run the football solid defense. I get what you’re saying but I’m trying to get you to see what I’m saying & thats, we draft accordingly to the identity of our team, what we want our team to be. The style of offense & defense we play. 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

But those are teams playing to their identity high volume passing teams, our identity is run the football solid defense. I get what you’re saying but I’m trying to get you to see what I’m saying & thats, we draft accordingly to the identity of our team, what we want our team to be. The style of offense & defense we play. 

if the last three years haven’t made it abundantly clear to you that “run first offenses” still need WR depth, i can’t help you.