2022 NFL Draft Day 3(No posting of picks until they are called!)

615finest

saw someone on twitter call this draft a "soft rebuild" and it really does feel like that. picked up some guys who could be really good for us, but it is absolutely not a "go all in to win a title with tannehill" draft, not even close. basically every single pick except possibly burks will probably play a *significantly* bigger role in 2023 than they do in 2022.

One thing for sure, is that they redid the offense. 
QB: Willis
TE: Hooper and Chig
WR: Woods, Burks, Phillips
OL-NPF, Jones
RB- Haskins, Cannon

No AJ, Julio, Firsker, Foreman, Saffold, Ques

Compare to defensive overhaul
Out: Clowney, Daquan Jones, Adoree, Macolm Buter, Vacarro 
IN: Molden, Jackrabbit, Autry, Dupree, Farley

See if we see an offensive rebound

32 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

saw someone on twitter call this draft a "soft rebuild" and it really does feel like that. picked up some guys who could be really good for us, but it is absolutely not a "go all in to win a title with tannehill" draft, not even close. basically every single pick except possibly burks will probably play a *significantly* bigger role in 2023 than they do in 2022.

Not a soft rebuild in my opinion. 
It's a restructuring of the offense.

The biggest reason rebuild comes  is because AJ is gone. If we had AJ, this draft would have been an A++++++++
You lose a big weapon in AJ. Outside of that it would be labeled a KILLER off season.
Add Woods, Add Burks (rookie WR). Add Hooper. 

Defensively we are same or stronger.

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Not a soft rebuild in my opinion. 
It's a restructuring of the offense.

The biggest reason rebuild comes  is because AJ is gone. If we had AJ, this draft would have been an A++++++++
You lose a big weapon in AJ. Outside of that it would be labeled a KILLER off season.
Add Woods, Add Burks (rookie WR). Add Hooper. 

Defensively we are same or stronger.

I’d use the word soft rebuild. The offense was what held us back last year, and I can’t reasonably say we’ve made a serious effort to fix that in 2022. This entire draft was built for 2023 and beyond. 

With the moves from the rest of the AFC, the approach we’ve taken is absolutely not the approach of a team trying to keep up with everyone this year. The defense has a few years built in, the offense isn’t set up for real progress until 2023. 

• Like 1

I said it in the NFL General draft grade thread but I can see the vision JRob and the team has for this draft and the team. Planning ahead for the future, while trying to recapture past success we had. All these aren’t apple to apple comparisons but you can see thought process.

Treylon Burks=AJ Brown

Roger McCreary=Malcolm Butler 

Hassan Haskins=DeMarco Murray 

Chigoziem Okonkwo=Delanie/Jonnu

Kyle Philips=Adam Humphries

Theo Jackson=Dane Cruikshank 

Chance Campbell=Will Compton/Darren Bates

We don’t have to like it and can be frustrated with it, but the team has a clear vision and identity they want to continue to be. 

Edited by TitanSlim