5th Rd, 176th Pick, Cowboys select

textaz03

Damone Clark LB, LSU

Height: 6-3, Weight: 239

Probably would've been picked a round or two earlier had he not had major surgery after the season. Chiseled MLB with a well-rounded game, although he may have problems in coverage initially in NFL. Redshirt season ahead. (Chris Trapasso)

B-

I guess but man I am not sold on getting a player who might develop if healthy who isn't even healthy. The problem I see is we loose a year... then come 2023 he is like a rookie not ready to play..  but maybe I am wrong and he is ready....  Still he could then be LVE's replacement at that point...  except you don't know what you have...... I understand that we will compare to Smith, but Smith was a top 5 draft pick who was hurt..  and never returned to that level of play..  Even if this guy hadn't been hurt there was not guarantee he was a NFL starter so real high risk..   hope I am wrong though.

42 minutes ago, quiller said:

I guess but man I am not sold on getting a player who might develop if healthy who isn't even healthy. The problem I see is we loose a year... then come 2023 he is like a rookie not ready to play..  but maybe I am wrong and he is ready....  Still he could then be LVE's replacement at that point...  except you don't know what you have...... I understand that we will compare to Smith, but Smith was a top 5 draft pick who was hurt..  and never returned to that level of play..  Even if this guy hadn't been hurt there was not guarantee he was a NFL starter so real high risk..   hope I am wrong though.

It’s a 5th round pick, that’s where your supposed to take risky picks 

2 hours ago, TVScout said:

Damone Clark LB, LSU

Height: 6-3, Weight: 239

Probably would've been picked a round or two earlier had he not had major surgery after the season. Chiseled MLB with a well-rounded game, although he may have problems in coverage initially in NFL. Redshirt season ahead. (Chris Trapasso)

B-

This dude is normally our 2nd rounder.

Are we evolving?

• Like 3