Washington Commanders 2022 Undrafted Free Agent Tracker

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Three year deal. Must really like him. 

If I understand and recall correctly, there is $0 guaranteed dollars tied up in any of it, so it operates like a bunch of 1 year deals while holding good team control. A couple guys are signed that way. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

If I understand and recall correctly, there is $0 guaranteed dollars tied up in any of it, so it operates like a bunch of 1 year deals while holding good team control. A couple guys are signed that way. 

Good to know !

23 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

It’s a good way to sign UDFAs. That way we can get the ones we want & develop them. It’s still shocking to me we did very little signing UDFAs last year.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 1:42 AM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Had a very good HBCU Combine and was from what I seen was the top standout there. Can’t hurt signing him, never know. 

Awesome 😎 Maybe he can be a find like Danny Johnson was 4 years ago.

11 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I atleast hope they keep him on the PS. Throws a nice accurate catchable ball. 

AND looks pretty athletic for such a big guy . It'll be fun if he gets in a preseason game . 

Lots of flaws per this analysis .

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/cole-kelley/32004b45-4c20-3484-6765-e57cc39396ab

Edited by RSkinGM
more info
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

AND looks pretty athletic for such a big guy . It'll be fun if he gets in a preseason game . 

Lots of flaws per this analysis .

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/cole-kelley/32004b45-4c20-3484-6765-e57cc39396ab

They need to move Cole Kelly to tight end like they should’ve don’t w/ Steven Montez if he looks awful as a passer this preseason.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

So is Kelly a good athlete or slow? You just said hr was a good athlete. Also,  Jason Witten & most TEs are slow. Bates is a 4.8 forty guy.

Speed/ athleticism ? Do they go hand in hand -not sure. Anyway he ran a 5.14 /40 . I think he had nearly 500 rushing yards and 16 rushing TDs his senior year.

13 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Speed/ athleticism ? Do they go hand in hand -not sure. Anyway he ran a 5.14 /40 . I think he had nearly 500 rushing yards and 16 rushing TDs his senior year.

If he’s that like of rusher then, I will double down on my opinion that like they should’ve done with Steven Montez, they should try Kelly at TE if he doesn’t look good this camp/preseason as a QB.