Washington Commanders 2022 Undrafted Free Agent Tracker

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

The Commanders are signing Louisiana LB Ferrod Gardner as a free agent, per source. He finished second in tackles for the Rajun Cajuns last season where he was a teammate with 4th round pick Percy Butler.

Since JMU has joined the SBC, I'm liking these SBC players coming to us.

• Like 2

This is the guy I loved at the Combine

Cole Kelly has the size

Put up good number in college and came to the combine

Good arm

Good accuracy

Slow release

Did well in the passing drills

Possible undrafted free agent.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

You guys are gonna like this guy. I know @ripsean21has a book on him by now. He's sneaky fast. Doesn't look like he's running hard at all, but he's pretty quick. Great hands. Runs great routes. And a great PR. 

I love it! We found our DeAndre Carter replacement… hopefully!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Kelley is another one that is pretty good. With the Howell pick and we already have Wentz and Heinecke, he's just camp fodder, but I think you guys might actually like his game as well. Even if he has some stuff to work on

Yeap he needs some seasoning. Alot to work on if he makes the roster. But if you remember the combine this guy showed out. He is a Blake Bell (chiefs TE) type of QB that is good running the ball in the red zone. A true dart throw but like any other FA's you never know. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-events/nfl-combine-day-1-winners

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Yeah, I was trying to delete my post, I hate that that’s not really possible like it used to be in the old forum. It was too late when I posted & I just didn’t delete it. Someone on Twitter who isn’t a blue check mark person heard a rumor he was coming here, but he chose Dallas instead l, oh well. Bummer 

15 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

You guys are gonna like this guy. I know @ripsean21has a book on him by now. He's sneaky fast. Doesn't look like he's running hard at all, but he's pretty quick. Great hands. Runs great routes. And a great PR. 

I really couldn’t believe he wasn’t drafted. Honestly what we did this weekend I was honestly impressed with patience and the finds on this level especially with the Butler selection. I was very worried when we hit the Bama well we were going to stick with higher level program players but we did great things with Chris Paul who I really had as a 4th round Interior OL and Percy then adding Ezzard as a FA honestly this showed me this FO is doing good work on the lower level programs doing really good things. The Howell selection honestly I’m very impressed and sometimes you just get lucky not looking for something sometimes a great player just falls in your lap and I love our haul. I love the Dotson pick. This draft was really impressive to me I love the toughness and mental makeup of all these players.