The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

12 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im partial to the suit myself, but I think they might go with a healthy mix if they ever put him to film

Needs way more steroids. 

Suit and tie Moon Knight could be showing up for any reason. It might just be tax season at the Avengers Mansion that he's showing up to do. Suit and tie Moon Knight is for illustrators who don't feel like learning how to shade properly.

Image result for moon knight

This man is here for that sweet bloody vengeance. This is the dude who Spider-Man punches on sight the first time he sees the dude roll up, because there's no way that's a good guy. 

Plus, look at that cape. It's the most majestic cape in the history of comic books. Severus Snape is looking at that cape and breathing heavily as he imagines dramatically billowing that thing. 

Look at the veins on his biceps. Where are they going? That's not how veins work. Why are they horizontal?

Let's also not miss the knuckle spikes. This dude is not at all here for any games. Completely out of bubblegum.

He left the gym to come beat these criminals to death and he is not happy about this. There's a new chest workout that he's been dying to try. Those pants weren't ripped in a fight, it was just leg day yesterday and he hit it too hard.

Edited by AlexGreen#20

22 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Plus, look at that cape. It's the most majestic cape in the history of comic books. Severus Snape is looking at that cape and breathing heavily as he imagines dramatically billowing that thing. 

Surely you jest.

spawn-3_5f2d15023a.jpg

Nobody is touching Spawn's cape much less Moon Knight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Surely you jest.

spawn-3_5f2d15023a.jpg

Nobody is touching Spawn's cape much less Moon Knight.

Good call.

I forgot about Spawn's cape. That collar is unmatched. If Loki had a collar fetish and not a helmet fetish, he would rock Spawn's cape.

Only reason I hesitate.

1. Red capes are so overdone. Everybody has a red cape.

2. Look at the thickness of the material. Spawn's cape is that smooth thin silk. Moon Knight's cape is like an inch thick of heavy wool, and billows. This thing must weight forty pounds and still flutters dramatically. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Moon Knight's cape is like an inch thick of heavy wool, and billows. This thing must weight forty pounds and still flutters dramatically. 

Did you ever read Moon Knight when Stephen Platt was drawing it?  Super stylized in the era where he parlayed Moon Knight into Prophet for Image.  He's been working in animation and film ever since but made an indelible mark in a. brief time.

8f78ce1f296be83f6d6648e4646f6361.jpg

8J5jPfm.jpg

81DoLjZbnhL._SL1070_.jpg

6 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Did you ever read Moon Knight when Stephen Platt was drawing it?  Super stylized in the era where he parlayed Moon Knight into Prophet for Image.  He's been working in animation and film ever since but made an indelible mark in a. brief time.

No doubt an All-Time great artist who has certainly left his mark on history, just not the style that I typically enjoy. Too Primary-Colory for my tastes.

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No doubt an All-Time great artist who has certainly left his mark on history, just not the style that I typically enjoy. Too Primary-Colory for my tastes.

It's crazy how huge of a leap Image made with the coloring process and digital separations.  Such better paper stock too.  It made Marvel and DC's coloring look amateurish.  I swear some of those legendary artist runs (Jim Lee's X-Men, McFarlane's Spider-Man, etc) should be recolored and reprinted.

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

It's crazy how huge of a leap Image made with the coloring process and digital separations.  Such better paper stock too.  It made Marvel and DC's coloring look amateurish.  I swear some of those legendary artist runs (Jim Lee's X-Men, McFarlane's Spider-Man, etc) should be recolored and reprinted.

Agreed completely. Image dragged the industry into the future. 

It's probably because I'm from that age group, but I still find the styling of the Ultimate universe to be the best from start to finish. 

52 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm super pumped for Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.  ****'s going to get real trippy real fast.

Agreed, that's the one that I'm looking forward to most. And it makes me really interested in WandaVision.

Phase 4 Announcements obviously have come out. I am curious, because I did a while ago the rankings of peoples thoughts on the Marvel movies. But what are people looking forward to in Phase 4 (1 through 10 with 1 being the best).

Black Widow
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Eternals
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
WandaVision
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Loki
What If...?
Hawkeye
Thor: Love and Thunder

My rankings go like:

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
WandaVision
Thor: Love and Thunder
Shang-Chi and the Legend fo the 10 Rings
Hawkeye
Eternals
Loki
What If...?
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Black Widow

So I am going to preface this by saying I LOVED Matt Fraction's Hawkeye run (READ IT) as well as Jason Aaron's Mighty Thor run soooo

1. Hawkeye

2. Thor: Love and Thunder

3. Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness

4. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

5. Black Widow

6. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the ten Rings

7. Loki

8. WandaVision

9. Eternals

10. What if...?

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

So I am going to preface this by saying I LOVED Matt Fraction's Hawkeye run (READ IT) as well as Jason Aaron's Mighty Thor run soooo

I'm re-reading the first two trades of Matt Fraction's Hawkeye, I have enjoyed it.

Jason Aaron's Might Thor is on my list.

My anticipation ranks as of today would go:

1. Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
  2. Hawkeye
  3. Thor: Love and Thunder
  4. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
  5. Loki
  6. WandaVision
  7. The Eternals
  8. Loki
  9. Shang Chi
  10. Black Widow