The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

2 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I know they had no choice but to recast Ross because it's an important role going forward and i do like Harrison Ford but...idk... When you're talking about a franchise and your replacing an actor who just died maybe casting an 80 year old isn't the best idea.... You could have easily chosen an actor in their 50s and got away with it. 

I hope that doesn't sound too callous but it's the first thing that popped in my head when I saw that headline.

I felt the same way. Because now I'm thinking "ok but how much time does Harrison have left???" :(

42 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I felt the same way. Because now I'm thinking "ok but how much time does Harrison have left???" :(

Suppose if something happened they could just keep him in Rulk form?

Wonder if they just have a quick plan for him and wanted a big name to get it done. Reintroed in Cap4, in Thunderbolts and then dies on screen in the rumored World War Hulk project.

43 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Yeah, it's not "official" yet, but I think halftime, or right at the end of the pre-game show. I think they've done that as well.

Yeah think you’re right, they’ve done that for the SB at least.

A bears/Pats game, might be worthy it to do it right away ha.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast