The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Without having an idea of the story, seems to be a good candidate for what I think they should do sometimes. Make three 90-100 episodes for some of these series. 

Cause yeah unless they are co-opting his series with something else (West Coast Avengers beginnings, whatever) not sure what they’ll do.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Awesome add, makes me think Wonder Man might be a little bigger yeah.

Would make a lot of sense to crossover into Vision Quest too?

I was thinking that. Maybe the new Vision has his brain waves based off Simon and not Jarvis?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I was thinking that. Maybe the new Vision has his brain waves based off Simon and not Jarvis?

Given their development time, maybe they do something like he goes full psionic/ seems dead at the end of Wonder Man, then Vision is kinda a way for him to phase back into existence, given he’s the hero who can phase matter.

When they are together there thats when he’s kinda imprinted on by Vision in Vision Quest. 

Similarly explains why Simon has a lot of the same feelings as Vision, just reversed from how the comics did it. So you still get him also loving Wanda and stuff that way.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast