The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

When it comes to scripts, one page typically equals one minute. So right now it's sitting at around an hour and a half. That's not terrible. I'd expect Blade's initial film to be longer though.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Feige is getting spread too thin. There are a LOT of shows/movies being made in a short time span. Almost too much iyam. Hell, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty is scheduled to be released in less than 3 years. That's allegedly the culmination of phase 4-6 (their Infinity War/Endgame). Outside of Loki and maybe a blink and you miss it reference, Kang hasn't been involved at all. He's been built up poorly imo and he's just going to get crammed into 2023 and 2024 and we're suppose to treat him like a Thanos level threat. I'm watching, but the magic from the first 3 phases isn't there imo.

Morbius was cut to 90 minutes and there’s a good/decent film maybe…. possibly? sitting on the cutting room floor with how rushed and disjointed it feels. Plus we saw how much flack Sony got for both Venom movies only being 90 minutes.

90 minutes feels too short for a major action comic book movie, especially when you have to explain events spanning over a hundred or more years with vampires showing up in the MCU, Blade’s aging/powers origin, Dracula’s origin (since he’s reportedly in the movie along with Van Helsing familia), meeting up with the gang (Whistler and all them) and all that other good stuff. And if reports are true of it only having 2 action scenes and lackluster ones at that, then that’s a major red flag. This almost feels like it’s primed to fail with all the production issues. Plus Mahershala Ali is already 48 with all the delays and setbacks, I wouldn’t be shocked if he drops out or if it gets canned at this point.

Edited by KManX89

5 hours ago, Acgott said:

They need some big characters to make this work

Good for Cheadle, promising that they are willing to pivot things like this when needed.

Aside from Hammer (Sam Rockwell), Zeke Stane (Alden Ehrenreich) and Riri, who do you want in it?

Know this is one of the places that would line up with Frank Castle coming back, Beranthal reflecting off Cheadle would work.

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Good for Cheadle, promising that they are willing to pivot things like this when needed.

Aside from Hammer (Sam Rockwell), Zeke Stane (Alden Ehrenreich) and Riri, who do you want in it?

Know this is one of the places that would line up with Frank Castle coming back, Beranthal reflecting off Cheadle would work.

I do not have anyone in mind, but I don’t think War Machine can carry a movie.

27 minutes ago, D82 said:

Eh...

I enjoyed Loki, hated Doctor Strange...hopefully this will be better.

Yeah a bit of a mix bag, Feige clearly likes him. Was at one point rumored to be the writer for Kevin’s potential Star Wars film.

I guess saving grace is Loki he wrote out from the start as the creator of that series. Whereas Multiverse of Madness he came in to rewrite and that’s it. That production also had major reworks done a long the way with COVID and the order of films getting jumbled. There is a lot of core stuff wrong with it beyond those excuses though.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah a bit of a mix bag, Feige clearly likes him. Was at one point rumored to be the writer for Kevin’s potential Star Wars film.

I guess saving grace is Loki he wrote out from the start as the creator of that series. Whereas Multiverse of Madness he came in to rewrite and that’s it. That production also had major reworks done a long the way with COVID and the order of films getting jumbled. There is a lot of core stuff wrong with it beyond those excuses though.

Let's not forget that MoM was obviously a Raimi flick. I would call Waldron more a collaborator 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Let's not forget that MoM was obviously a Raimi flick. I would call Waldron more a collaborator 

That's fair. I've never really cared for anything Raimi has done so that probably factored into my lack of enjoyment on it...

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast