The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

37 minutes ago, 43M said:

I didnt know the credibility of the rumor....but it does seem like something Disney would do.

After some extra digging I saw what @Acgott did with it originating from We Got This Covered. Hard to blame you for not knowing since I didnt notice at first. For future reference though, anything originating from them is nonsense. They are the epitome of throw any and all ideas at the wall because if your wrong 99% of the time you can still tout that 1% you lucked into to give yourself "credibility". 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Woah. Hopefully Kang pops more than once as a villain for Ant-Man of all people. He's multi movie villain material.

Ant-Man 3 could see Cassie as Stature. Kang could mean Iron Lad. Kate Bishop will be in Hawkeye.  These could lead to the introduction of Young Avengers  

96829-jim2bcheung2byoung2bavengers2bspla

Also, Kang would be a great opportunity to reset the MCU and recast key characters like Iron Man, Cap, etc.

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast