> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I mean if Seumalo walks getting someone that can start at RG this year and can slide to Tackle when Lane is done is not a bad way to use a top 10 pick. 

I've always thought the premise of those guys who can "slide between positions when X leaves" never works out. I don't like it chief.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I've always thought the premise of those guys who can "slide between positions when X leaves" never works out. I don't like it chief.

If you think the team that prides their identity on an elite OL is going leave an open OL spot without premium investment, I have bad news for you....

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

If you think the team that prides their identity on an elite OL is going leave an open OL spot without premium investment, I have bad news for you....

Do it next year. Defense needs reloaded, and Skoronski and Paris Johnson are overrated.

Just now, Danger said:

Do it next year. Defense needs reloaded, and Skoronski and Paris Johnson are overrated.

I'm not saying what I'd do, I'm predicting what they will likely do. 

The Eagles will put premium draft capital on the lines. There is a high probability one of those G/T players is the pick at 10.

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think Skoronski could actually be a really good guard. If that’s the case and we get him, you’d have a young, talented line of Mailata/Dickerson/Jurgens/Skoronski

Id think we’d be able to find/develop a RT at some point

5 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

I think Skoronski could actually be a really good guard. If that’s the case and we get him, you’d have a young, talented line of Mailata/Dickerson/Jurgens/Skoronski

Id think we’d be able to find/develop a RT at some point

A lot of write ups I am reading talking about him being to short, and less than ideal length to be a tackle in the NFL.

32" arm is definitely on the short side for any offensive linemen, let alone a tackle.  Shorter arms than Jason Kelce.

Most premier tackles are 35+.