> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wilson, and Murphy are gone come pick 10

Even if they are available at 10, do not want. I think both deserve to go late 1st and both have high bust potential. For me, #10 is either Witherspoon or Gonzalez, or trade the pick. Preferably trade the pick, because CB is deep, even if the next tier of guys isn't quite Witherspoon/Gonzalez level.

Edited by Jeezla

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Even if they are available at 10, do not want. I think both deserve to go late 1st and both have high bust potential. For me, #10 is either Witherspoon or Gonzalez, or trade the pick. Preferably trade the pick, because CB is deep, even if the next tier of guys isn't quite Witherspoon/Gonzalez level.

Withersppon and Gonzales both kinda feel like reaches at 10 to me. But wouldn't be in the late teens.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Withersppon and Gonzales both kinda feel like reaches at 10 to me. But wouldn't be in the late teens.

Everyone not named Will Anderson or Jalen Carter feels like a reach at 10. That's why I'm all about the trade down. I do like Witherspoon a lot though, but CB just so risky in the 1st, and Witherspoon probably gone before our pick anyways if he runs 4.39 and looks good in drills.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Everyone not named Will Anderson or Jalen Carter feels like a reach at 10. That's why I'm all about the trade down. I do like Witherspoon a lot though, but CB just so risky in the 1st, and Witherspoon probably gone before our pick anyways if he runs 4.39 and looks good in drills.

Porter isn't worthy? I only watch OSU so I'm kinda clueless outside of them and Bama/Georgia due to them being annoying lol

10 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Not even close, bud.  

@downundermike

@TorontoEagle

@UndyTaker

@Shalodeep

@Outlaw

Should we tell this guy how insensitive I actually am or just let them learn?  😂

Oh no getting the gang! Hold up let me make 6 accounts to tell you about myself! Give me 30 min

If you read like 6 messages back I was just breaking balls. I could careless dude 😂

I'd be stoked to get Witherspoon at 10 and excited for Gonzalez. Although I will say, I'm having a hard time switching to off-season mode man. Coming that close and losing, along with the realization that we will almost certainly be worse on paper, makes it hard. Usually the end of a season brings fun and interesting thoughts of where we need to improve to become a super bowl caliber team, etc. Well I mean we were just there. Makes it hard to gear up for that again.

Edited by EagleBlueDon

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Oh no getting the gang! Hold up let me make 6 accounts to tell you about myself! Give me 30 min

If you read like 6 messages back I was just breaking balls. I could careless dude 😂

1 hour ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Trust me.  I’m good.  You’ll get to see.  My avatar is Kermit jerking off to other frogs, for Christ sakes.  

Both of you give it a rest.