> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Kancey with very short arms.

Success rate of players with arms that short doesn't really exist at DT.

Sample size is as tiny as his arm length.

Look at former late round Eagles pick in there.

But, yeah I would’ve wanted Calijah to at least come in at Milton Williams arm length who is a t-rex himself and he’s 31.5” which is almost a whole inch longer.

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

He did just run nice though lol. Him and Breese both ran well

Yeah, I’d say the fastest time for a DT is nice run.

Speaking of lighter defensive tackles…. Adebawore got everyone’s attention at the Senior Bowl with his 1 on 1 reps.

Now he just unofficially broke Kancey’s time for fastest defensive tackle ever.

4.54 with a 1.61 ten yard split!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Unlike Kancey he has long levers at almost 34 inches

I was thinking we might be able to snag him in the 2nd round, but now I’m not sure we would be able to even take him at 30th.

How high could he go now?

He was so underrated coming into draft season cause his sack numbers don’t jump off the page, but if you watch him you see how good of a rusher he is and can be. You see how great of a run defender he is especially for his size.

Daniel Jeremiah like others has his comp as Haason Reddick.

Really enjoyed this interview he gave the clips of him talking to the whole media at the combine. You can tell his character is off the charts.

• Like 1

Lol I’m good with him not having tested. Part of the reason we got him in the 3rd. 👌🏻

Really cool seeing his teammates cheer him on like this after hearing about the type of leader he was and how involved he was with the team after his injury pushing everyone and being their biggest cheerleader on the sideline. 

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah maybe we can get Nolan Smith at 10 now. lol

Reddick went 13th, so I think we can expect Smith to be at least top 20 this year probably.

We have Haason under contract for 2 more years. Can’t think of a better guy for him to learn from entering the league with his similarities. As great as Reddick was this year are we gonna wanna re-sign him after his 30 year old season next year? He might end up being a 1 contract player for us like Hargrave could be.