> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

12 minutes ago, Scalamania said:
26 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nolan Smith might be a good pick if we're moving to a 3-4. Too small to play EDGE in 4-3 IMO.

Yeah I don’t really see the fit with Smith - good player, good kid, not sure how he fits here. 

Desai runs like a modified 3-4 I believe, so I don’t really see the issue.

If we take him then Reddick is gone at the end of his 3 year deal.

Brugler said Van Ness would show out at the combine and he definitely did. 

Ran a 4.58 in the 40 which is 88th percentile and 95th percentile when you size adjust.

Edit:

Here is his RAS..

Jumps really the only thing holding his score back.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

I still really want one of the top corners at 10, but what percentage would you guys put on it happening? 

I know we had interest in the top corners the past couple years and just weren’t in a position to pick one (at least after the Dolphins trade back), but it’s hard to shake the thought we go OL or more likely DL/EDGE.

I guess I’d put it at a 30% chance, but hopefully it’s higher. It does seem like a pretty deep corner class, so I won’t be devastated if it’s not our first pick, but I’d like it to be.

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Landon Dickerson was disappointing. Now left guard is set for a decade.

Everyone knew Landon Dickerson was a 1st round talent. It wasn't disappointing, it was just sketchy because of his injury history. I wanted him to be our Kelce replacement before he tore the ACL.

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Christian Gonzalez got that steroid jaw that juts out about 2 cm farther than it should. He'll probably have a great combine, but questionable urine samples.

I had NFL Network on mute a couple minutes ago and the first thought when I saw him is he’s the crimson butt chin 😂

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Brugler said Van Ness would show out at the combine and he definitely did. 

Ran a 4.58 in the 40 which is 88th percentile and 95th percentile when you size adjust.

Edit:

Here is his RAS..

Jumps really the only thing holding his score back.

Feel like he won't be in play at 30 at this point, but EDGE around that part of the draft is really deep so I'm alright with that.

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'll let you know after the first 9 picks. Entirely dependent on who's available.

In a perfect world we could trade down a few spots and still land one of the top 3 corners. Doesn’t seem like Tyree Wilson is gonna be there, but he would be in consideration too if he was.