Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I honestly thought you were mafia until you revealed your role. So that's where I'm at. :$

This as a stand alone reads civ. All new players think I'm mafia when they're actually trying to make reads.

But whether or not this is a mafia throwaway statement after finding out my role makes me hesitant to clear on it though. 

I agree on touch for reasons I listed prior, whether people agree or not I think the "you're being defensive" is one of the weakest plays in mafia and its suspect.

I called out biggio for being the second vote on the first lynch, and I wasn't kidding. Has he posted at all? He has yet to be replaced but he's barely posted from what I've seen. Could be submitting moves as mafia and laying low.

10 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

As far as my vote, I wasnt sure if I'd get killed for not voting. Waited til the last second and made a totally uneducated guess on a poster who I felt like was getting lynched anyways. 

Touch

Voting touch is an...interesting move there. Could be maf trying to separate themselves or could just be newbie trying to separate yourself from another suspicious person.

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

That certainly possible. Could be admirer to Mookie's Killer.

That makes sense. They both sort of "hid in plain sight", only being active when the game as a whole was active.

I'm confused by their win condition though. Do they have to be the last two alive? Or are they on the same side of the ratio, meaning they need to survive with 2 mafia or 2 town?

Just now, MookieMonster said:

I agree on touch for reasons I listed prior, whether people agree or not I think the "you're being defensive" is one of the weakest plays in mafia and its suspect.

I called out biggio for being the second vote on the first lynch, and I wasn't kidding. Has he posted at all? He has yet to be replaced but he's barely posted from what I've seen. Could be submitting moves as mafia and laying low.

biggio isn't a bad highlight here considering the quantity of replacements.

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Voting touch is an...interesting move there. Could be maf trying to separate themselves or could just be newbie trying to separate yourself from another suspicious person.

That's fair, but I'm planning on being home all day. Still tons of time to change my vote as I read more.

14 hours ago, iPwn said:

Power play to try to get things in our odds here. I'm the investigator. Zel/his replacement is the detective. See my first post after night 1 for verification. My phone's internet died as I was trying to PM bucs this last night and I didn't get my move in. He's being a stickler about me not being on time and won't give it to me.

3-3-2 unknown. Let's try to rattle off some mafia lynches.

Angel flip a coin on protecting me or iPwn tonight.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Wouldn't put it past TLO to go for the last second vote to stay alive.

Sure but unless he comes in with some legit activity he'll just be making himself the lynch tomorrow. Wouldn't be saving himself really at all by doing that. Just outting himself.

Archived