Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

38 minutes ago, biggio7 said:
50 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I accomplished what I set out to do. Sit back and learn a thing or two and then come play with the big boys. Savvy?

Every game, I've played, when someone said the word savvy, they were mafia. But, that's a lame reason to vote for someone. That leads me to what MM said.

touch confirmed Captain Jack cosplayer.

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

... ?

I'm not really sure what you're getting at, maybe you can enlighten me.  My vote is still on Mookie because of the way he got incredibly defensive, and odds are he's probably the killer not the mafia.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I'm not really sure what you're getting at, maybe you can enlighten me.  My vote is still on Mookie because of the way he got incredibly defensive, and odds are he's probably the killer not the mafia.

Maybe I misunderstood the other post you made, but it sounds like you were critiquing touch for jumping on Mookie, but you'd already done that.

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

Maybe I misunderstood the other post you made, but it sounds like you were critiquing touch for jumping on Mookie, but you'd already done that.

I thought I was the one who brought up Mookie, and then touch jumped on him.  And then we had that whole train of thought is the Killer going to end up helping civs or hurting them.  I was on the boat of assuming that it ended up hurting the civs.

6 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Soft claims are always fun. Not sure I'm digging the timing.

Is there any reason someone with a good role shouldn't come out openly at this point?

52 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I wouldn't really say I'm feigning interest, but I wanted to know if anyone else caught on that.  He took it and ran with it.

Not interest....knowledge. The way you worded those posts essentially told us you know more than the average person...or at least are posting like you do, which probably isn't intentional.

15 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Uh ... yeah.

Well of course I knew that. I was just testing you.

20 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

To avoid being hit. Really the only person who needs to out at this point is the reviver.

Got it.

Archived