Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

17 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Not interest....knowledge. The way you worded those posts essentially told us you know more than the average person...or at least are posting like you do, which probably isn't intentional.

I wish I had a special role...I don't think I've had one in the last several games I've had.  Trying to break my history.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:
20 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Not interest....knowledge. The way you worded those posts essentially told us you know more than the average person...or at least are posting like you do, which probably isn't intentional.

I wish I had a special role...I don't think I've had one in the last several games I've had.  Trying to break my history.

Maybe thats why you're rusty at it. Cwood

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Timing is fine. People are tunnelling on me, that doesn't help town. Id rather people were exploring all options today, not settling on me.

Then do something productive.  The last 10 pages or so have been you adamantly defending yourself with soft claims and general nonsense.  It sounds like a person whose trying to survive, not someone whose trying to find mafia.

Clearly you haven't read the last page or two because I haven't been doing that at all.

Basically proving my point that you have tunneled on me and have zero desire to change your opinion. Biggio hasn't been around, hasn't been replaced and the second I point that out he pops in to defend himself. Thats much scummier than me being "defensive"

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Touchy...where are you? I'm waiting for my Shaq Fu

domepatrol

shaq.jpg

Everyone generally thinks I'm mafia. I'm a scummy dude. There is generally two types of people that "go after" me. Civs, who tend to speak in near absolutes and go hard and mafia who either hop on and try to ride the coat tails of another or hint that they think I'm mafia. 

That's why domepatrol is a slam dunk and I'm picking pieces of glass out of my hands. 

17 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Everything about this is scummy.  Very forced Mookie.

16 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok mookiexD

16 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Wouldn't the result have said Other was hit if mafia hit him N1? Roleblock is a possibility As mentioned earlier. But if we take the inactive bit to heart and play the odds, then it stands to reason that Mookie is the Killer.

15 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

If you think Mookie is the killer, the wise play is to lynch him. Killer has a hit tonight and Killer doesn't care if it's mafia or civ, so you can't expect it to be a civ-friendly hit. Mafia could hit the Killer tonight but Killer's hit comes first. Plus, Killer survives the first hit. If tonight were even, I'd say we could afford to let the Killer survive. If you think Mookie is the killer, vote for him. That's where I'm staying unless someone can make a very compelling case otherwise.

15 hours ago, CWood21 said:

This.  At this point, Mookie is the safe lynch.

3 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

On reread, Husk and Dome seem the most curious to me. Posting enough to be seen but not driving much. Husk jumping on board a lot.

Inactives are hard to read. Biggio, TLO, CWood, Danger (but he suicides) were ones that stood out as particularly inactive. CWood flipped that late after being called out and lampshading it.

48 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

You might've been. Plenty of people voted me and called it a day, thats bad for town.

Just went back and looked. These were all the votes on you. From three people. I was one and I came off it before you even soft-claimed. The page or two before you soft-claimed most of the discussion was geared towards analyzing touch. All but my latest post were last night, before the discussion changed from lynching the Killer. There literally was no point to you soft-claiming. It's either a really bad play for your role, if legit, or it's a really anti-town move because it ups the likelihood that the real role-haver has to counterclaim.

Not sure if WIFOM. By no means do I think your soft-claim clears you at this point.

Archived