The 2023 Draft Thread - We're picking #7

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Idk people claim the D let the former guy down, so now we don't want D?

The D letting Carr down is such a false narrative. Carr let the defense down just as much as defense let him down. Carr left a lot on the field, which in return, left the defense on the field way too often for nine years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I would like to announce that I’m officially team AR15. Screw it, trade up and gamble on the upside. A superstar QB >>>>>> any other position 

Welcome to the club. We kicked humble out. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

How much do you think it would cost to move to 3?

#7, #38, 3rd Rounder, 6th Rounder, and 2024 1st is my guess. That’s honestly not too bad. Be lucky we don’t have to give up 3 1st’s. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

#7, #38, 3rd Rounder, 6th Rounder, and 2024 1st is my guess. That’s honestly not too bad. Be lucky we don’t have to give up 3 1st’s. 

They need a center to replace Hudson. Send Andre James as a part of the deal. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When the Colts went from 6 to 3 in 2018 they paid 6, 37, 49 and a future 2nd. So probably 7, 38, 100 and our 1st or 2nd next year. 

That sounds atrocious. No way I'm giving up all of our premium draft picks this year and next year to move up for Richardson.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we give up a first next year to move up for AR15 and pick top 10, we are gonna look like such clowns.

Not really. We will only look like clowns if we pick Top 3. Caleb and Maye are going 1 and 2 with no trades unless it’s the Bills, Bengals, Chiefs, Chargers, or Eagles. No trade package will get a team to budge off Caleb or Maye, not even 5 1st’s. 

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we give up a first next year to move up for AR15 and pick top 10, we are gonna look like such clowns.

And if he pans out you look like a genius. You can’t win if you’re afraid to play the game 

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

EA will jip him.. like 95 THP and 90 spd. Even though he should have 97-98 THP and 93-94 spd. 

I would have to buy Madden for the first time since 21 if we get Richardson. We would also be the most used team in the game lol. 

So true, EA stinks. Too bad there isn't a different NFL game because chances are it would either be better or force EA to improve Madden.