Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Side note: it's Week 4 and we've officially surpassed the page total for the entire S23 season. Congrats to everyone on the hard work.

I said I would be a lot more active this season. I think a big part of this is me just saying 

• Like 1

I am still open to trades (to process after this week)

I will for sure be keeping Surtain, Bosa, Jefferson, Hamilton and Lawrence. I’m sure this severely limits the interest from most of you but it’s better than leading anyone on in a song and dance. I considered moving Bosa and Jefferson but I just can’t do it. Anyway send offers if you’d like. 

25 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It keeps things entertaining. And, really, now that I've finished making a season of trades within the first three weeks, I'll need some entertainment.

I’m excited to watch what your team becomes over the season and how they perform 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m excited to watch what your team becomes over the season and how they perform 

It'll be interesting to see how it shakes out for sure. Part of me wondered of too much elite talent would "step over" themselves in the sim... almost like a diminishing returns sort of thing. I guess we'll see.

• Like 1