Colts to sign DE Ifeadi Odenigbo

Wyld Stallyns

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I was excited for the Browns to pick him up last year I thought he would be a good 4th DE. 

He didnt make a single play last year. Anything he did do it was incidental. He is worse than Porter Gustin who offers very little.

It seems like he never did anything after his big 2019 season.

For a 7th round pick though, he at least produced somewhat for Minnesota. I'll take it.

56 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

It seems like he never did anything after his big 2019 season.

For a 7th round pick though, he at least produced somewhat for Minnesota. I'll take it.

Yeah totally worth the pick  for you guys. With such a sharp drop in production, he is a curious case was in injured? Or just lucky?

12 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yeah totally worth the pick  for you guys. With such a sharp drop in production, he is a curious case was in injured? Or just lucky?

I think a lot were coverage sacks in obvious passing situations. Plus most of the attention went to Griffen and Hunter, always leaving Odenigbo in favorable situations.

I thought he'd enjoy similar success with Cleveland's strong front 7.

On 6/14/2022 at 11:56 AM, Trojan said:

They gotta go get Dare Odeyingbo from the Bengals next

I had to look it up, because I knew who you were talking about since he played for Wisconsin. But he’s on the Texans now. Ogunbowale. Colts writers would be extremely upset.

One writer mentioned after the Odenigbo signing about the trouble he was having with differentiating between Rodrigo Blankenship and Rigoberto Sanchez and now this 

2 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

I had to look it up, because I knew who you were talking about since he played for Wisconsin. But he’s on the Texans now. Ogunbowale. Colts writers would be extremely upset.

One writer mentioned after the Odenigbo signing about the trouble he was having with differentiating between Rodrigo Blankenship and Rigoberto Sanchez and now this 

No Dare Odeyingbo is Dayo's older brother and they both played at Vanderbilt, Dare is smaller like a hybrid edge/lb and Dayo is huge like a base end of hybrid DE/DT. Dare used to be on the Bengals but is available so they -could- sign him.

Edited by Trojan

14 minutes ago, Trojan said:

No Dare Odeyingbo is Dayo's older brother and they both played at Vanderbilt, Dare is smaller like a hybrid edge/lb and Dayo is huge like a base end of hybrid DE/DT. Dare used to be on the Bengals but is available so they -could- sign him.

Oh damn, I didn’t even know.