NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yes some guy that was the first one to drop the CP3 to Phoenix news is pushing it hard. 

I'm still not sure why Utah would deal Donovan Mitchell for DeAndre Ayton...

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm still not sure why Utah would deal Donovan Mitchell for DeAndre Ayton...

We'd also be getting back Ben Simmons since the Nets can't have Don/Simmons on the same team. Sending out Bojan and Clarkson as well. 

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yes some guy that was the first one to drop the CP3 to Phoenix news is pushing it hard. 

Also in Windy's "what's going on in Utah" segment he says "the Brooklyn Nets and Phoenix Suns need to find out what's going on in Utah".

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We'd also be getting back Ben Simmons since the Nets can't have Don/Simmons on the same team. Sending out Bojan and Clarkson as well. 

So the Nets would be getting Ayton and Don in a 3 team trade that would send KD up the Suns and Simmons to the Jazz? I also hope the Nets get multiple FRP’s too. I would love this deal. 

The jazz arent getting rid of mitchell and gobert to pay  Simmons max dollars. If they trade mitchell they are going full tank mode. This trade is some fan hype stuff that I don’t even think works in the cap. 

Edited by Pastor Dillon

19 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

So the Nets would be getting Ayton and Don in a 3 team trade that would send KD up the Suns and Simmons to the Jazz? I also hope the Nets get multiple FRP’s too. I would love this deal. 

It would have to involve the suns sending 2 1sts to the nets and at least 1 to the jazz 

53 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

It would have to involve the suns sending 2 1sts to the nets and at least 1 to the jazz 

Ok so Nets get Ayton, Don, and 2 FRP’s basically? I’m still down for that. I’m high on Don and then I wouldn’t mind Ayton being the second guy as opposed to if he was just the only centerpiece in the KD trade. Yes I know the Nets would lose Simmons but I love Don more than Simmons.