NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

Knicks to pursue Dejounte Murray too?

It’s believed that the Knicks could pivot to trying to make a run at San Antonio’s Dejounte Murray via trade or another target of Murray’s caliber using the many draft picks they’ve stockpiled even if Rose, as increasingly expected, secures Brunson’s signature.

might be too much with adding Barton.

Morris was a bucket but KCP will help with his 3 and D + big game experience. Jokic will be sending dots to the corner and he’ll be able to knock them down. Was the Lakers third leading scorer in the finals series vs Heat. 

Edited by indifference

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Jalen isn't worth a max because he cooked Mike Conley in the playoffs. Dallas needs to keep flexibility so they can shift pieces around their young MVP level player. Committing $30M+ per year to Brunson for the foreseeable future would've handicapped that. Dinwiddie's production in the regular season with you guys was basically identically to Brunson. You guys had Brunson/Dinwiddie in the playoffs next year you'll have Dinwiddie/THJ, I don't see a huge drop off. 

Agreed. Now add Dragic/Wood, and hopefully Luka commits to being in shape...they should be better. If Josh Green makes a leap or they add another piece they are in a good spot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Uh, why Denver?

Very good trade for Denver. End of day Barton (who I have always been a fan of) fell off a cliff physically. The Nuggets just need a 2 to defend and be solid on offense. KCP will be the best guard defender the Nuggets have had during the Jokic era (yes that is depressing to type).

Monte - very good regular season player, but zero playoff equity for the Nuggets. And they have Bones as a PG.

I think good value for sure for the Wiz. But the Nuggets simply needed this upgrade and got it done. 

• Like 1