Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

If lavert continues to show some effort on defense he’s the clear starter. Just stagger DG Mitchell and lavert with the bench. They’ll be fine. I really like lavert. I’m probably the only one. But a 6’6 wing who can handle the ball and get their own shot is extremely valuable. Every good team has one. I think that trio can be one of the best in the league if they play some defense. 

39 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If lavert continues to show some effort on defense he’s the clear starter. Just stagger DG Mitchell and lavert with the bench. They’ll be fine. I really like lavert. I’m probably the only one. But a 6’6 wing who can handle the ball and get their own shot is extremely valuable. Every good team has one. I think that trio can be one of the best in the league if they play some defense. 

Agree more good passers scales the offense exponentially. Having a dud passer out there always slows the offense down. With LeVert starting at the 3 that gives us five above average passers for their position in the starting lineup

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck