Who's on your do not draft list this year?

NYRaider

Some of my picks:

RB:

James Conner (ADP: 31.8)

D'Andre Swift (ADP: 13.9)

Cam Akers (ADP: 34.7)

Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ADP: 62.3)

Damien Harris (ADP: 69.2)

WR:

Amari Cooper (ADP: 53.4)

Diontae Johnson (ADP: 39.9)

DK Metcalf (ADP: 46.2)

Drake London (ADP: 77.0)

Treylon Burks (ADP: 86.3)

• Like 1

Alan Lazard is going way too high 

Cam Sutton and Amon Ra St Brown.. I need to see more before taking them over the likes of Lockett, Renfrow, ARob etc

Tua is brittle, no thanks

James Connor had a remarkable season, but at his ADP I'd rather bet on someone a little more proven.

Also out on Friermuth, Gesicki, Knox.. Very in on Kelce, Schultz, Kmet

And Aaron Rodgers... non football reasons, but I'm good

Edited by adamq

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

May I ask why?

He averaged 5.8 receptions for 57 yards/18.2 ppg when Lynn was calling the plays and 3 receptions for 7 yards/12.5 ppg when Dan Campbell took over as the play caller. He's injury prone and the main reason he was valuable from a fantasy perspective was because of how much Lynn used RB's in the passing game and the fact that the Lions really didn't have a ton of weapons last season. With Lynn gone and guys like ARSB, Chark, Jameo in the mix I just don't really see him being a huge factor in the passing game like he was and I don't see the Lions really being a run heavy team either, not to mention he'll split carries with Jamal Williams.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 12:56 AM, NYRaider said:

Some of my picks:

RB:

WR:

I agree with most of the list but I was going to ask why you included Swift and Akers on here?  You already answered Swift but why do you not like Akers?  Is it his ADP?  

He should be healthy and the lead back on a prolific O.  Once you get past the top tier guys Akers (RB15ish) could provide good value if he can stay healthy.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I rarely have players that are absolute avoids.  Every player is an option if the value is right.

Agreed. I don’t care who the player is, if they fall almost two rounds, I’m getting them. 

But for the most part, my biggest avoids this year are Amari Cooper (as always), Michael Thomas, Jaylen Waddle, Zeke, JuJu, Travis Etienne. Never was high on ETN as a prospect, and the way he runs so asking for another injury. JuJu sucks… he’ll be better in the Chief offense, but I’ll take my chances on Skyy Moore a round later or MVS two rounds later. 

I also am rarely drafting Cooper Kupp. Top 3 pick for a season that likely gets no where close to repeated. I pick Jefferson straight up over Kupp. 

My most owned players are Justin Jefferson, Trey Lance, George Kittle, Brandon Aiyuk, Michael Pittman Jr., Najee Harris, Breece Hall, D’Andre Swift, Aaron Jones, Tom Brady, Mike Evans, Trevor Lawrence, Christian Kirk, Evan Engram, Devante Parker, Jakobi Meyers, Justin Fields, Darnell Mooney, Hollywood Brown, and I have a tonnnnn of Elijah Moore. 

And a ton of Tyrion Davis-Price and Drake London. 

TDP becomes a Top 4 Round value if Mitchell goes down or just sucks. For a 14th Round pick, I have hard time passing that value. Out of 40+ drafts, I own TDP is like 35% of them, which is a really highly owned. 

Also a lottttt of Russell Wilson/Courtland Sutton combo teams. 

Edited by BayRaider

I remember around this time last year, Ja'Marr Chase was going on peoples DND list... I'll admit he was on mine, but in all reality no player is an absolute DO NOT DRAFT esp if the value is good. That being said, I was able to get Chase in a keeper league in the 11th last year and I said as I picked him, "I cant keep looking at him, I have to take him"

2 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

I remember around this time last year, Ja'Marr Chase was going on peoples DND list... I'll admit he was on mine, but in all reality no player is an absolute DO NOT DRAFT esp if the value is good. That being said, I was able to get Chase in a keeper league in the 11th last year and I said as I picked him, "I cant keep looking at him, I have to take him"

I drafted Chase on almost every league last year. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 1:56 AM, NYRaider said:

Some of my picks:

RB:

WR:

I actally like both Swift,  Conner and Akers a lot. Part of the reason I'm thinking about going 1st round WR this year.  Agree on all of the WRs.

On 8/1/2022 at 1:22 PM, 101Raider said:

I actally like both Swift,  Conner and Akers a lot. Part of the reason I'm thinking about going 1st round WR this year.  Agree on all of the WRs.

Conner basically got 0 targets when Edmonds was healthy, Akers sucked when he came back and might not even start, Swift is also splitting 1st team reps with Jamal Williams.

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Akers sucked when he came back and might not even start, Swift is also splitting 1st team reps with Jamal Williams.

Disagree with both of these. Jamaal Williams is trash beyond words. There will be no timeshare this season. 

Akers came back too early. Anything he did in the playoffs is blown out of proportion. It’ll be 7 months since the Super Bowl once Week 1 starts. 

• Like 1