Netflix’s The Sandman

Xenos

Anyone excited about this? I never read the comics. But the images always stayed with me even as a kid as I perused the local bookstore. I also do love me some Neil Gailman. I didn’t even realized they were making this until the SDCC trailer popped up on my feed. Now I can’t wait to see what it’s about.

Edited by Xenos

After watching the above trailer and gave it a try.  Thought it was a movie going in, and I liked the first episode.  ironically enough, fell asleep during the second episode, but re-watched it when the nap was over.  I liked it enough to keep going, but definitely liked the first ep better.  Hope they don't keep going back to the cain and Abel repeat a lot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

The middle of the season has some of the best stuff I've seen all year. This show is awesome.

Only finally got around to finishing the first episode last night. Hoping for more time to binge this week.

On 8/6/2022 at 5:32 AM, INbengalfan said:

After watching the above trailer and gave it a try.  Thought it was a movie going in, and I liked the first episode.  ironically enough, fell asleep during the second episode, but re-watched it when the nap was over.  I liked it enough to keep going, but definitely liked the first ep better.  Hope they don't keep going back to the cain and Abel repeat a lot.

Just finished the 4th episode and the Cain/Abel skit seems to only be in episode two. Probably for good reason.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Those two were fire.  Was Ep 2 just a sandman induced dream for me?

It feels like each episode has its own unique tone and style. Sandman reminds me of Doctor Who in a way. Only more emphasis on fantasy and horror instead of sci fi.

• Like 1