Netflix’s The Sandman

Xenos

46 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I actually enjoyed episode 7 & 8. Not much sandman but the storyline is still interesting. 

That’s great to hear. They’re really true to the comics from what I hear but the transition to an entirely new storyline didn’t go as smoothly for me at first. But I enjoyed the new arc eventually. I think I kept thinking it would continue trending upward after 6. It is what it is.

Sidenote: my understanding is that Sandman isn’t always prevalent in the storylines like he was in the first 6 episodes.

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Forge said:

https://tvline.com/2022/11/02/the-sandman-renewed-season-2-netflix/

Interesting that it's not really a second season

Considering how season 1 played out, it wouldn't surprise me if they released "arcs" as opposed to season. 3-4 episodes that cover comic arcs. That way you arent squishing multiple not really related arcs into one season or stretching out arcs into a full season. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Considering how season 1 played out, it wouldn't surprise me if they released "arcs" as opposed to season. 3-4 episodes that cover comic arcs. That way you arent squishing multiple not really related arcs into one season or stretching out arcs into a full season. 

I do like that idea better. 

The first season was very odd in flow