Week 10 GDT - Skins @ Saints - Sunday at 1pm EST on Fox!

Dome

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

I knew the loss was coming eventually, but I didn't want to lose like this.

I didn't want to lose this game. I was 100% expecting to lose to the Rams, but I thought we needed to win this to hold off the Panthers.

48 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Which everyone who has ever sprained an ankle knew would happen.  Geez this team I swear.  A sprained ankle doesn't get better in one hour.

Thing is that depending on the severity of the ankle sprain it could be manageable with just a good wrapping and I think that's why they put him back in, they wrapped it up nice and tight and wanted to let him test it and see if it was going to hold.  They tested him immediately and the wrapping wasn't enough, so they take him out and start the work on getting him ready for next week.  I mean if he could come back with just a nice solid wrapping, it would've been huge for the defense so they had to test it and see if he could.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Thing is that depending on the severity of the ankle sprain it could be manageable with just a good wrapping and I think that's why they put him back in, they wrapped it up nice and tight and wanted to let him test it and see if it was going to hold.  They tested him immediately and the wrapping wasn't enough, so they take him out and start the work on getting him ready for next week.  I mean if he could come back with just a nice solid wrapping, it would've been huge for the defense so they had to test it and see if he could.

The problem is if he hurts it even worse and is out for more time.

Just now, JMG5 said:

So made wide open players. Bad communication and poor play calling. Pretty much what happened in weeks 1 and 2. This defense is really bad without Lattimore and Vacarro.

I'm telling you, this has nothing to do with Lattimore. The defense started playing amazing without him in the lineup. Klein and Vacarro are the biggest pieces.

This game is on the coaches. Sean didn't call enough runs, and Dennis Allen has called too many plays that left guys wide open. Lattimore getting injured was very unfortunate, but the coaches did the opposite of what they've been doing on this win streak. They didn't put their guys in position to succeed.

Archived