Week 10 GDT - Skins @ Saints - Sunday at 1pm EST on Fox!

Dome

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

I remember we came back down something like 24-6 in 09 vs dolphins 

You mean this one? http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009102510/2009/REG7/saints@dolphins#menu=gameinfo&tab=analyze

I was at the Rams game in '09 when Bulger and crew almost came back to win. That game had me on edge, but this one... this one takes the cake!

I wasn't able to tune into the game until Bree's had thrown his 2nd td and had converted the 2 point conversion. I haven't been this hyped up about a game in awhile, and all i can say is I am still in shock from this win. The fact that are defense stepped up to the challenge of stopping the redskins twice within the final minutes of the game is huge. Also Ingram is balling out along with the o-line. They straight up dominated the redskins d-line on the scoring drive in OT.

I may not have seen the entire game but the one thing I did catch was that the Saints can close out games when they need to. They can come back and win from behind when they need to. All in all, they step up when they are needed most and that is why we are on an 8 game win streak!!!

Archived